History of Reborn

I am forever Graal Reborn

In 2002 shortly after Unixmad & Bomber decided to exploit me & claimed that my game was theirs (fucking assholes)–I befriended Jellyfish & Viper and launched Mongerz.net (formerly caz.psyker.net). We launched all the resources files; Unixmad kept trying to keep these files, but they didn’t belong to him. We launched trainers and took over servers with flashing lights & advertised the URL.

I believe our member count was 40 online at once; you could find archives of files, trainers, hacks, and the truth. I’d like to get this going again. We left off trying to get the Graal client source. Let’s finish what we started!

Let’s not forget about when Jellyfish gave Unixmad ownership of our domains.

Okay, I have got to hear this.

That’s all there is to it. I’m pretty much the only person still around from when it happened. If Billll sees this he can comment on it.

I take he was afraid of Unixmad’s threats.

[FONT=arial]

yeah mane, Stephane has got some big time threats [/FONT]http://pastebin.com/4rVGh2mR

Oh yeah I remember that.
That video was fair use. Besides, isn’t it under youtube’s responsibility to make sure they don’t host anything copyrighted? I’m no pro but he’d be suing youtube if he took any action, not you. He looks so friendly but he’s so damn evil.
Is the video still online?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pa_Mmg9iPTc

he filed a copyright claim, I wrote to YouTube about fair use and they resolved it by putting the vid back while in the meantime I made “When I’m Unixmad V2” and Stephane sent me creepy messages trying to get me to stop

For sure. Looks are definitely deceiving; watching this man is an eye-opener. We’re actually at the end of an age known as the end of the Age of Pisces and dawning of the Age of Aquarius; it has been prophecied in Islam, the Vedas, and more to be an era where wicked men commit crimes in broad daylight and people worship them.

I thought the Age of Aquarius was in the 1960s or something and that we entered a new era in 2012… that eras were becoming shorter and everything.

According to a recent hypothesis, using a strict border between Leo and Cancer, the Age of Aquarius officially began in 2012. They don’t get shorter; the axial precession is fixed

This antago guy seems a little crazy.

You should have seen him in his Christian phase.

summoning Antago
we need you to banish Unixmad to the realms of Hell for eternity
DEUS VULT