Hiya

Hello, joined the forums yesterday also to check out graal again. with 0 players in total online I gotta say a man can finally breath!! I first played graal 15 years back or so. Good times when it was still free. Now I haven’t tried Graal again for 10 years, but decided to check again for nostalgic reasons and googled graal private server and ended up here. I got a global idea of what GR is about but none of the details. Anyway, nice to meet ya.

Hello!

Hello, welcome to the forums :slight_smile:

Mollosk made a new account?

No actually just a real new forum member.

What was your nickname back in the day? I might remember you.

I was Viper and in the Baddies for most of my time playing back then.

Some people thought I was great, some thought I was a dick, and some even ran around trying to pretend being me. Those were crazy times.
A login wasn’t even needed, you could just type in any name, load saved games off the hard drive and start playing online until 1.2 came out.

My nickname was Arlianprince (It was the time DragonballZ was very popular again) And I thought Arlian sounded cool lol even though they got wasted by Vegeta. I tried Valikorlia first but went to N-Pulse which had more players. You did need to login around the time I started, the system was already implemented that you needed a certain (paid) Emailadres as most free ones were rejected. But there were some free ones you could use. And some years later I mostly played on the Rudora Server.

I played npulse about that time too

All of those servers sucked.