How did YOU end up here?

You’ve accomplished something great because I never see The Mollusk or Rone.

Oh, so I am not the only one.
O__o
Seriously, I think this might’ve been when he played last Fall.

This is sort of funny; in a cosmic way. The way Rone and I found Graal is because his cousin played Zelda Online. By the time we got around to Graal the 2001 server had just been released. I don’t think my family even owned a computer until 2000 and it was some crappy gateway with an onboard gfx card. It couldn’t even handle Graal lights (which we added AFTER I started playing. Yes, I remember when Stefan added Light2.png to the Graal world, BirdBird_0 abused the fux out of it).

Hey, now. I get on the client and check things out every once and awhile.
I was with Rone the other day and we checked out, literally, all the servers on the Bronze tab. Rone and I have both played Zolderon as far as one possibly can. I played Noddess, Xialzia, Dreamscape AND currently I’m in Sardons tower in Graal the Adventure with five hearts and the god damn opposite shoes. So, yeah. I play.

Still working on that btw. Had a few bumps in the road with a hardrive meltdown and a rough quarter in college, but it is coming along swimmingly for all those not interested.

Ya hear that Spooon ya need more content. :smiley:
I want it too, :wink:

Mmm lazy.

I sort of came with the place.

As does your coat hanger, t’is all part of the package

Well, its a crazy story. XD

I was globally banned from Graal, because I was 11 or 12 and didn’t know better. What happened is that someone was going to renew my Gold membership using their own credit card. I stupidly gave him my user and pass. Days later, I got banned.

2-3 years later after being on other MMO’s, I rejoined Graal under a new account. Someone gave me a user and pass that surprisingly worked. I was so happy, until I realized it was shared by other people. I kept playing it until it was globally banned for sharing.

2-3 more years later I got back on Graal, but the 4 hour thing got me mad, I liked it better when it didn’t save. So I searched for graal reborn (not lying, I used that word for private servers.) and I found this.

I was skeptical about it, because (since I was 17 and DID know better) I thought it was fake and could take my user and pass (even though it wasn’t gold) So I looked for proof (videos, images, etc.) and after finding many videos of it, I changed my mind and decided to join. And here I am. :smiley:

lol you sound like a dumb-ass.

The majority of his schooling must of occurred on UN.

I had a cousin introduce me to Zelda Online years and years ago. I while later, I decided to check it out again. I did some research and found that the name had changed, and that’s when Mol and I started playing classic. Graal2k1 came out shortly after, and we both immediately got a subscription (mom’s credit card).

We played the shit outta that game for quite some time. Eventually, 2k1 went down the shitter and we left graal.

10 or 12 years later, after chatting it up with some old graal buddies online, we decided to check it out again. When we found the graal online website, my stomach dropped. Graal had clearly gone the way of its flagship p2p server - straight down the shitter. Even so, we started playing around with the editor, building levels and whatnot. Once we decided that we were having enough fun to really have a go at it, we decided to search for some alternative, since graal online was so skeevy, and we discovered reborn. We lurked for some time, and I eventually got in touch with Beholder via AIM and he sorta told me what GR was all about, and then schooled me in the Bomber Arena >.>

Anyway, I quit lurking, signed up, and here I am.

On a slightly different note, running through my graal history just now really made me think about all the shitty names/aliases/whatever I used over the years. Blech.

i farted and this web page came up

Goes to work on a friends GO server.

Looks up how to make a server

RETYPE: Looks up how to make a FREE server

Finds GR

I originally thought this would help me out on scripting and latting, and in some ways it has.

Well was speaking with Tricxta on AIM and he told me about it so i decided to see what it was :slight_smile: unfortunately i can’t play it >.< says the connection couldn’t be established ;([COLOR=“Silver”]

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

[/COLOR]oh well works now :slight_smile:

Known about you guys for a really long time. Recent threads on 4chan’s new retro games board resparked a minor interest in me for some reason. So I’ll be around.

Heard about it through friends on Graal. Went on here to play tyhms GtA again, and recently moved over here since Graal has become so shitty.

I actually don’t remember how I ended up here, although I’m pretty sure one of my old friends on official pointed me in the direction of GR.

I started playing the official Graal between November 1998 and stopped around late 2001 or early 2002. I quit the official GraalOnline game and started speaking out because Unixmad and the admin staff had become far too insane and corrupt to tolerate and had even started making up lies about myself, Mafukie and others. I was not strictly anti-p2p. I would have paid to play graal if Unixmad and some others were not staff, the players were not treated like disposable cash cow garbage, the payment system was not messed up and some good content such as New World actually materialized… I have been involved with many people and sites including the Baddies guild, I was the leader of the Legion of Doom (LoD) guild, Graal Downloads SG111’s Soundoff, The Red Bicycle, “Anti-Graal”, “Anti-Unixmad”, “Open Graal”, Matriark Tervel, Otaku_Link, and probably hundreds of other people and sites. I follow and provide information on all things alternative graal so of course I am always looking for people, places, things and information. I found this site quite a few years back. I think much of the Anti Unixmad and old Open Graal community merged into this place. So I am now here too. Truth and freedom are timeless whether it be 1999 or 2099…

Got here from a graal stuff finding frenzy I had a lot of years ago.
Suggested everyone should get their efforts together to make a single server or stay scattered and be doomed. Got flamed, decided graalians were stupid immature high schoolers.

Fortunately, gr wasn’t doomed, I came back out of nostalgia and boredom and with a strong will to script, to find a better community than what it was… 5 years(?) ago. Got an occupation out of showing around my scripting skills, sticking around because I’m into game development and the graal case is most interesting. Hoping things will get better for everyone.

i wanted to make a playerworld and didn’t want to pay 101$…