How did YOU end up here?

Enjoy your extremely short stay.

Got lost.

What type of talent are you looking for?

I came after playing Graal the Adventure pre-P2P. I remember all of those great times…with so many people on Classic…Drinks under the bridge…the partying. Great times! I’ve come here to help re-build that community and rekindle the fires of our youth!!

We don’t need any more Classics. New servers please.

I don’t mind more classic players.

Agreed. We have a Classic server finally that can be called our official Classic server, but even if we never got new servers to play on we could still use some players. If I knew people were getting on Classic and even just idling there bullshitting all day, I’d hop on and join’em in it.

classic noobs is more like it

I divided by 0 and fell into the emerging abyss.

I forgot

stumbled upon a reddit post about graal and was feeling nostalgic

Welcome back to the horror

Disliked Stefan and wanted to make a Server.

I cant quite recall but I used to work on cracking some old WoW emulator (either wowemu or Wowow), then I was introduced by a guy called Billll who was also involved somehow to graal.in.
In those days it was Eevul Hotaki (and I never understood why).
I used to spend more time here cracking various things and idling on certain servers. Nowerdays I am very low on time (It is always crunch time at work for some reason) but I still tend to check in every few weeks or so because I think the community around graal.in is actually quite decent and very amusing.

I found this after people started spreading Viper’s “Expose Stephane” site on iClassic and I’ve been lurking for the past few days.

Unfortunately, everyone who mentioned it, including me, was served with either a permanent or three-month ban. Thankfully, I only got stuck with a three-month ban.

Ah, I saw you on a server yesterday… Phoenix I believe. Welcome to the community! :smiley: We don’t have many members here… Yep, that’s about it for an introduction.

Thanks, man!

Right now, I’m just exploring the Classic server. It’s amazing how iClassic’s overworld is so much different, but still strongly resembles the original. If anyone wants to come hang out, I’ll be there.

I came across Reborn 2 years ago in hopes to make a Graal Server.

I came here to revive my playerworld I was working on back in 1999-2001…Pangaea was born out of that idea but not many people cared for it so I let it go. Now I just hang out here when I am bored…

I was searching for offline mode for iClassic with all levels which now are not avaible in online classic dunno why tho :stuck_out_tongue: and then I dunno How I ended up here

___Merged doublepost__________________

:open_mouth:

___Merged doublepost__________________

:open_mouth: