How to.....

I am trying to make a shop like thing but I need help.

How do I do the “/buy item” thing and can someone give me the fishing rod thing? That would be useful!

if(playerchats&&strequals(#c,buy fishing rod)&&playerrupees >= 100){toweapons Fishing Rod;;playerrupees -= 100;setplayerprop #c,;}

Who wants to move this thread to NPC? Beholder? Nalin? Dangerless? Maybe, Marlon?

Also, can someone give me the fishing rod Gani?

Thanks! Um… I now this is very bothersome but how do you add it to a level?

You don’t.

So… how do you get it into the gamers menu? and where do I put the GANI file?

Answer to this and more on the next Episode of Dragon Ball Z…

Or you could just experiment with this handy program.
GraalEditor.exe / Graal 2.2.2.0.exe

EXPERIMENT. TRIAL AND ERROR. LEARN SOMETHING ON YOUR OWN.

Kinda noob like and continuing of a random post but how do make lights fly around randomly?? I kept on trying to make it fly around by manipulating the NPC’s script but instead, I got a shadow running around.

Strait answer plz.

if (created || playerenters || timeout) { drawaslight; setlighteffect 1,1,1,.5; x = random(0,64); y = random(0,64); timeout = .75; }

Enjoy.

Why is the timeout in the if()'s o_o…

Nothing is even calling it…

I also though created and all that junk script releated was fixed… o_o

aka

if (playerenters) would be just fine… or even if (playerenters){timeout=0.05;}if(timeout){blahyblahblahlbalhalhlahlaha} o_o…

Also, why don’t you make a formula for more than one color as well as set a light image to set a good effect? x_x… light2,6… without those your drawaslight is useless kinda…no image is present…

I was fucking shortening it. You can’t honestly be that fucking stupid.

Calm your ass, just give him what he wants, he wants a full script straightforward.

He wanted a light moving around. I assumed he already had a light NPC so the image would be set if he just put the script in the NPC.

Then why the timeout in the parenths?
It does nothing unless that timeout is called before-hand, and it’s not.

The timeout you do have though is a loop timeout.

So you don’t even need the parenths timeout.

You have a gross scripting style… Fix it.

timereverywhere; if (created){ setimg light2.png; //Sets your image, easy to draw shadow images as well. timeout = .75; //Lower to .5 for max speed, or raise for slower set. } if (timeout) { drawaslight; setlighteffect 1,1,1,.5; x = random(0,64); y = random(0,64); }

That would make more sense x:…

You are wrong || = OR so his script is correct:

if created or playerenters or timeout do this

if (created||playerenters||timeout){ timereverywhere; setimg light2.png; //Sets your image, easy to draw shadow images as well. timeout = .75; //Lower to .5 for max speed, or raise for slower set. drawaslight; setlighteffect 1,1,1,.5; x = random(0,64); y = random(0,64); }

would do the same

Take a chill pill. Have you actually tried the script he posted?

It will trigger when the player enters, set the timeout, then trigger again when it has timed out

Twiggy…

if(playerenters||timeout) {timeout = 0.05;}

First run, Timeout isn’t called. Playerenters is true.
Playerenters > timeout = 0.05

Second run and beyond., Playerenters is false. Timeout is now self sustaining
timeout > timeout = 0.05

if(playerenters) timeout = 0.75;
if(timeout) { stuff(); timeout = 0.75; }

Would force a 0.75 second delay before “stuff();” could happen.

Also, try not to use if(created){} I still don’t trust it in online mode even though its probably fixed. (to a clientside version of if(created){} as we have no NPC-Server)

I get angry when I’m tired. :<

I’m use to doing this in a fashion of orginization D;

I use

Created to call a timeout then timeout to call functions then at the end of those functinos I have timeouts.

I never have come in with a bug with created yet D:

I haven’t used if playerenters or touchesme in a long while xX

I use !weapon, triggeractions to make actions and ect o;

I apologize xP

I luvs you guys x[

I’m just in a mood D:

Man-Period? :<