If I were to

I could do levels if Thor doesn’t have me doing anything.

I’ll make some pokemon whenever I get my laptop back, had to send it in because the screen broke.

I think I’ll attempt to make a Pokemon or two when I get the chance this week. Here’s to hoping Riley gives the OK.

Great! and no prob :slight_smile: I’ll show proof of some systems being complete by hosting it once I have a pokedex,menu,battle system and movement system almost done. I will add repel and all that jazz but not straight away. I do have other stuff going on in my life :wink:

Ill take a break from my coding assignment and start working on this again now :slight_smile:

Edit:so far I have pokemon able to put into battle by ID so now I just have to have specified pokemon ID’s in the case that someone has 2 pidgeys for example.

u no whn u start off u pick one pokemon; one water ,one fire ,one grass or earth
will u be doin this???
and wht ones will u do?

-____-

How about…rattata,drowsy and zubat

Plot twist! You, the main character, was formerly a Rocket!
How about something complex and dumb! Omanyte > Moltres > Pinsir > Omanyte!

Quiet, I’m reminiscing… and now it’s already done, thanks for already ruining it! -_-

no

There can only be one name…

Spooonamon.

Spoonomsonrice

I’ll come up with some kinda story then name the server accordingly.

Graalrebornamon: Shit Brown

-____- I have a plan and I’m sticking to it since its my project, if you guys want me to introduce an idea at least be serious and describe it clearly enough…

Yes but the joke was pretty funny, in an immature way.
I think it’s a neat project, it’s just that I hope you get the right features…
I’d like the upgraded Bag like in Sapphire/Ruby (I haven’t played a DS one yet by the way) but no aggravating berry growing/blending pokecandy bullshit

What Riley meant to say is we should make up an original name, inb4granolabars.
So here’s my (stupid) answer!

Veto-mon.

Riley, feel free to close this shit… obviously no one has anything sensible to say so I’ll start a new thread once I’ve got a good portion of this project done.