In need of manager!

Yeah. lol Player Relations.

___Merged doublepost__________________

Marlon is hosting the version we added stuff to, so there is that empty water area where Aria was supposed to be added by Skoopa. Gotta have people who can finish it without messing it up.

Urza and VW are obviously best suited for the job then.

They need to get Skoopa to finish it.

I used to manage some pretty big private servers for other games back in the day, but nowadays I enjoy to support other servers.

Not really the topic for this but I would like to apply as either a Game Coordinator or a FAQ/PR, I have a lot of experience involving working with players in need of assistance, and I personally find myself equal with any other player . I just plainly enjoy helping others. =P (never been a GC before but always room to learn.)

Although I know i just recently showed up in these forums and probably no one trusts me so I understand if I am rejected =P

Either way I can’t wait to play this. :slight_smile:

GPs used to be the FAQs in the first place. Tried making the GPs into PRs on Babylon, they bitched and whined, “It’s too much work!”.

Calm down kids.

There is no possible way that you have more experience than Urza and VariousWeapon combined. I also doubt that you know very much about the server. If you read the first post again you’ll see that Cadavre isn’t the only person deciding who is going to be hired.

I’d like to hear from Urza that he confirms that he want this first. :slight_smile:

i gutz the exprnce plz i pro i can halp do things of grate magnatizms make pro srver with gunsz and gangstas be real ghetto shiz. so pro plz hire me.

The staff-list I’d like to see:
Kalzor, Spooon, skoopa, Urza, VariousWeapon and Chicken.

I know all of them are fit for the job and know how to tackle the NPC-limit
to fix broken npc’s.

Oh you’re to Kind Cadavre, but I’m like a rapist when it comes to scripting I don’t know when to stop.

Ah, well, I wrote that kinda wrong. Half of the list is good at scripting, other half is good at the level part, some are both. I bet it needs fixing in both ends.

Time to moderate this thread!

Edit: Moderated.

Don’t forget that the Manager will also need to remember the old quests and such… some of which are broken (for example the L2 Sword/Battle Axe Quest) I’m testing out other things on it as well… maybe we should make a separate thread for bugs?

We can add a subforum for bugs and use the same system as the gserver bug subforum.

That quest was not broken was I hosted it. I like how new things keep breaking on top of the old things.

I’ll be a temp “manager” until someone wants the position.
I’ve added the following to rc-access if they ever feel like working on it:

Cool thanks, Anyone think I should upload my gerudo valley esque canyon in Thyms desert?

Yes. Call it Aria.

I wouldn’t mind taking the Manager position. I’m on daily, and have experience. I owned Marlboro, and created it as well. I also have experience on Official Graal too. Send me a PM, or E-Mail me at [email protected]. I’m frequently on AIM too, MIKWITHANE.