Is Stephane Portha involved with MtGox?

IT’S A FALSE FLAG DUH!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/currency/10659768/mtgox-down.html

Regardless of if it was just Karpeles or a team of a dozen juggling mines, clowns and monkeys. I knew MtGox would do this months before anyone else even suspected anything.

Lots of suspicious and unprofessional actions, then they run away and hide. Anyone dumb enough to really think these bitcoins just wen’t “missing”?

This is probably where the stolen bitcoins went to https://blockchain.info/address/1Drt3c8pSdrkyjuBiwVcSSixZwQtMZ3Tew?offset=0&filter=0

As for the Exposing Stephane stuff, it’ll all be put back up someday, it’s just that nobody cares about him anymore and frankly I don’t either. I just hate to see thieves get away with anything.

Hey Goatse. I created an account to SPECIFICALLY talk to you about this. I find this extremely interesting, and I have also noticed that the images on the photo bucket have been removed. Ones of them having a cook out together, grilling and them all sitting in an office together working on Graal Online. This seems extremely suspicious to me also because those pictures have been up on that photo bucket for over 10 years now. I remember looking at them a loooong time ago with an old friend that quit Graal Online in 2007.

I have been doing some research around the internet, and there is a man named Donald Shimoda that has connections with Mark Karpeles. They worked together in the office with Stefan and Stephane. There was a picture of 4 guys in a room on the photo bucket, and the skinny one with wavy hair was Donald Shimoda (I am trying to see if I have these images saved on a hard drive somewhere), there was also a second image of Donald Shimoda in the picture with him standing at Stefan or Stephanes desk with a big smile on his face. Donald Shimoda was one of the lead programmers and scripters of the Mt. Gox website, and he went by the handle DS22. DonaldShimoda22 was his AIM name back in the day when he worked at Linux Cyberjoueurs.

I am extremely interested in talking to you more over something other than forums. Please contact me through Skype at iBlackSunday or AIM at iBlackSunday.

I thought the guy with wavy hair was Loriel when he had an apprenticeship at Cyberjoueurs.

I guess you could say there were two guys with wavy hair. I wish I could find the images I am talking about so I can point people out. Loriel is one of the people in those pictures, but the one I am speaking of is Donald Shimoda. Is anybody remembers the images, he was the one that looked like he had his black hair greased back and he kind of looked like a ‘punk’. Will continue to look for these images.

In the mean while, I did find the images of Mark Karpeles, Stephane Portha and Stefan Knorr ‘hanging out’.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3723[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3724[/ATTACH]

Loving that there is bread in the pic

Fork and and pocket knife stabbing motions

I don’t have AIM or Skype running at the moment, maybe I will install it. I do have a bunch of pictures. I did not know about the connection with Donald Shimoda or who he is exactly. I do have a bunch of pics I will dump somewhere for awhile soon.

___Merged doublepost__________________

And here it is http://nekoroy.com/hiddengox.html
If they don’t load for some reason PM me with your IP range. I have that site blocking alot of IP ranges.

Are one of these the guy?

Why can’t you guys accept that Portha is a typical scumbag who, when the opportunity shows, does scumbag shit? He doesn’t have a hidden agenda he’s just a French, money-grubbing scumbag. He does the same shady and corrupt shit that business entrepreneurs and politicians do in the US.

[quote]Why can’t you guys accept that Portha is a typical scumbag who, when the opportunity shows, does scumbag shit? He doesn’t have a hidden agenda he’s just a French, money-grubbing scumbag. [/quote] This I accept. But it’s through the process of elimination, going back in time and making connections that people such as investigators, journalists and scientists figure out new things. For example I had no idea Loriel’s real name was Donald Shimoda or that he worked at MtGox with Mark Karpeles. Also it does not take lots of talent to steal lots of money. This can be noted by Jon Corzine, Bernard Madoff and most other thieves. Smart people figure out ways to steal lots of money legally and not so obviously. Stephane is probably just content sticking with the kiddies though…

Oh.

GOATSE, have you ever considered becoming a detective?

Bottom left: Loriel (Benjamin Herr)
Bottom Right: I don’t think anybody knows this guys name or tag name, but I believe he committed suicide back in 2009
Top left: DS22/DavidPSY (Donald Shimoda)
Top Right: No idea.

Can’t see the pic. Mistaken sweden for france, Goatse?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3727[/ATTACH]

Bottom left is Bejamin “Loriel” Herr for sure(this has been confirmed by himself a couple of years ago). The guy in the top left definitely look familiar. I never put much thought into this picture other than them being interns or something like that.

These guys look like nerds

You mentioned some information about ‘David Manager’. It was found on line 1009 of the leaked Gox source code that the contact e-mail for Mark Karpeles is mark@ookoo[dot]org. When ookoo[dot]org is looked at with a WhoIs search, it shows the owner of the account and it is registered to ‘David Manager’.

After looking a little deeper, you can see that the mtux.net and [email protected] have the same information. See here.

David Manager
Mutum Sigillum LLC
220 E. Delaware Ave., #1085
Newark
DE

That desk is way too clean to be a programmer’s desk