jesus h. christ

Some of them didn’t work well and I memorized the right ones to pick for what class.
Every once in a while you’d get 0 JP, awful!
And it doesn’t work on ones that can’t scroll, awful.

But I would still practice and work some classes up like my monks and geomancers.

Stand in the woods.
Beat each other to death.

It was my first Final Fantasy.
My mom hates it when I play it, bores her to death!

Or just abuse Chocobos.

Don’t forget the shop glitches, too! Infinite Excalibur and Save the Queen!

My mom watches me play FF too… Weird.

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance was fun for me, I loved mastering the classes plus, it was funny dual wielding Excaliburs and kicking the shit out of people with your high defence (I was a Paladin, they are just… legit.)

you mean you can do that

because my problem with that game is the intro

the extremely

long

intro

(which FFT had too I mean like the whole first chapter of the game basically trololololol)

yeah I haven’t made it past BABY WANT MILK? AWW GOOD BABY HE LEARNED TO USE ACTIONS OMGGGGGGG ( I did make it to Ivalice btw thats what I’m talking about)

Ugh, on top of the Stupid intro battle where (I always try to kill Mewt) you have a snowfight which is supposed to teach you “Oh heres how to use fucking “Move” you dipshit.”

The long ass Story Sequence after that is gay; where Mewt turns into a pussy and gets hit with a rock and heads home where his dad is being dumb and Ritz is silly and says go to the hero’s house, only to read a freaking book with magick and some how it makes a wish to play Final Fantasy in real life come true.

Then after that you get taught about these excessively restrictive “laws” that are really dumb, because they only work on you and not the other side, I swear, one battle the enemy had like 10 fking Y. Cards and didn’t get sent to jail. Gay.

Other than that I had a good time with that game.

Okay so I have to get past all the gay stuff augh

Yeah I’ve been through the part up to the magic book like ten times and the law part like four or five and then go pick weeds and I give up

then I launch mario and luigi super star saga and get past its gay intro and it GLITCHES

G L I T C H E S

anyway FFX is good, I finally have Rikku. I’m training in the thunder plains right past Guadosalam. I forget all the proper names aaaa

I have Kihmahri going down Rikku’s path soon and I already gave him basic black magic from lulu’s path
I have Lulu right past secondary black magic (Fira, etc)
I had Tidus on his second part of the path
Yuna on an extended path
Auron is still working…
Rikku is still kinda working…
Wakka on an extended path

It’s coming along okay.

I use Tidus Yuna and Auron, Tidus Goes down his path “Speed Path” for the first path by the time he gets to the second path I have him teleport and go backwards down Auron’s path the “Health Path”, Yuna gets the Tidus Path Naturally and gets all her Magic and shit and I make Auron go down the next path after his, I think it’s Wakka’s “Accuracy Path”…

I train everyone lol, cycle them out as needed and force others when I want them to level up regardless

Getting Rikku resistant to lightning

Using more than 3 people is needless and annoying. Cause after the Monster Arena you can get like inf. Sphere Levels easily.

Using more than 3 people is how to play partied rpg hit for hit game bro

bro

BRO

even earthbound has four dude

but yeah I love playing with all the characters and I probably will do those cheats but I want to train until then because I’m a grind faggot

Grinding is my favorite part of video games depending on the battle system.
Mother 3, Earthbound, FFX, and FFXII are fun for grinding. Hnnnnnng.

FFX-2 uhh I HAVE THIS GAME (I wish I had the international editions of games shit)
It’s kind of bad but it’s also kind of good I should play it again too

Problem with FFX-2 is that it’s damn hard to do EVERYTHING in THAT GAME

Whatever, I have my play style you have yours, I seem to get farther faster and easier with only 3 in each game I play. Or the max per party in that game.

BTW, Grinding sux hard. When I have to do that I almost feel like quitting thinking “fuck that, I might as well waste my time some where else.”

To me it’s the best part. I don’t mind that we play different, it’s cool bro chill :3c

I’m playing it slow on purpose this time around instead of trying to go fast.
I always pick the way I’m going to play a game from the beginning.

Sometimes I want to run through a game, sometimes I want to take my time.

[QUOTE=gllt;53896]
To me it’s the best part. I don’t mind that we play different, it’s cool bro chill :3c[/quote]

I didn’t say anything harsh or defensive…?

I do too, there are a few games that I have started but gotten sick really fast of because of certain things in the game that I just quit like: Earthbound and FFX-2 and FFIV

Games I’ve stopped playing because of gameplay: FFX-2, Dragon Quest VIII, Suikoden, Jade Cacoon, Radiata Stories.
Fuck these games. Suikoden and Radiata Stories are actually good games, but they have way too many characters. Radiata Stories also forces you through the story. Ie, you get a few days after a part in the story is finished to do what ever you want, then as soon as you go to your house after so many days it advances the story automatically. F U C K

Suikoden = Too legit for words

Radiata Stories = Awesome game, better than the other games Tri-Ace makes only completed the Non Human path due to not being able to bother to play farther than Theater Vancoor.

:expressionless: Dragon Quest VIII is the game I just started, what’s wrong with it?

You sounded angry hahaha

FFX-2 seemed like an okay game, not the storyline mind you.
The story was pretty uh LETS SELL ANOTHER GAME WHOO PROFIT
And the gameplay was okay but it was also BAD in some respects gdhfdsghsfsd
many respects

fucking spheres

They released it intentionally to get more girls to play video games, from what I heard. It’s a god awful game and I am not proud to have played it, even more ashamed to call it a Final Fantasy game.

final fantasy VIII loooooooooooool

That game wasn’t grinding as much as Drawing Magic for hours on end.

It was just a horrible game

I like Final Fantasy 6 (America 3), Final Fantasy Tactics, Final Fantasy X, and Final Fantasy XII. I haven’t played IX yet.

Makes me want to play some Playstation 1 games I like…

Legend of Legaia and Parasite Eve 1 and 2.