Kandora is Hireing

Translation :

saputo you wouldn’t give me all the rights i wanted so i went to every other server listed asking for a job . I can’t do anything and therefore there was no point in you hiring me , which is why there’s not much point in working for kandora . if you want to give me all the staff tools and let me run around and use them on anyone who log’s on i will come back .

ok guys stop picking on the kid,i was trying to be nice. I gave him a shot and he couldnt hack it.

thx saputo, and yer ive settled down to one server now LOAKEY you lowsy translator!!!, but yer sorry bout all that shit i did. And i think ill just fuck off now…

thx guys i feel like dieing now :suicide:

hey man i saw what u could do knew it wasnt great, but i gave u a shot anyway, beening when i told ut ot use the castle set u sent em levels useing the cave tiles umm lol thats when i said umm ok 1 more shot fix this u didnt and all i got were reports oh u and ur friend killing ppl with staff tools, so u were both removed no questions asked now this si doen and over with, somone plase close thsi thread.

ok , mabey that was a bit harsh . my apologies tricx . there was one , can’t remember who is was that had this “if i don’t get what i want ill go to another server mentality” . i don’t care much for that , but that’s just me .

Saputo - i remember having to deal with a lot of people who didn’t know how to do dev work back on sl . a lot of them i took the time to teach the basic stuff and let them learn the rest of their own . most people wont bother with that cause they fear that all that time teaching them will be a waste when they decide to work else where or for them self’s . but it does mean more dev people in the community , frankly the whole pwa may bring something to the table .

Reading your posts could make any seasoned internet-goer nauseous. For fuck sake, use grammer.

Also, keep drama in PMs.

na it wasnt the fact that he was not a great of a lat that made me fire him, it was the fact that him and another used the staff tools and killed ppl with them and a lot of people were mad about this, so i had to let them go, thats all, can I get this thread closed please

Sure thing.