Let's Revive this Community!

It would be nice to make the illusion that there are greater than three people playing.

that would of course require more than three people playing

I think we can make that happen. Make a thread, set a time, date, and location. If, for instance, I can’t make it I’ll at least have two account idle to make it seem like there are actually people logged on. And someone like Spooon has like twelve accounts. It’s shameful, but whatever it takes.

I’m down. Just gimme a time and place and I’ll be there.

Npc magic! Also tell me when you’re playing and I’ll join in on some videos? :blush:

Don’t forget to add a link to the client in the comments section when you upload that video!

This one should work: http://d.pr/f/NrYp

Edit: I just changed the link (2015-06-10) to remove a file that was causing editor issues and to change the format to .zip for accessibility

Is this community revived yet?

How about we wait until after the Terraria distraction, then set up a weekly meeting time to hang out on one of the servers. Also I want a server hosler, please host my high quality family friendly works.

A graal reborn youtube channel is a pretty good idea!

Just say the date and I’ll be there to play and promote.

Anyone who is comfortable in the Linux command line shit can get a server from me. Just pm me a username you want to use and see tricxta for instructions.

Anyone want to do Zolderon for me?

I’ll consider it once I get my Zolderon up and running and know how to do it.

It’s been a while. I may be off topic here, but I’ll help in any way that I can. Most of you know me, and my skills already. Moderation of the forums is something that I can provide help with, also! I wouldn’t mind helping turn this into the next big thing!

If we actually needed moderation, we already have people who could do it.

Yes, it’s terribly overwhelming with the 6 or 7 posts a day.