Lat
Nat Admin
Gfx
Gani Admin
and
Radio Admin
Nation Admin
and
Co-Owner (Only Given too if very good and trustable)
and you all will not have full rights until you are trustable because we don't want they server to goto hell thank you all
To get hired contact Kixt (Owner) when online or Glas when online Thank You

Re: Maloria Is Hiring!

Maloria from offical graal? cool cool. When it first came out I played it a bit, sickest levels of any server i've been on.

You should post the tileset here or something, you can't download images over 64kb off the server. When I logged on today it just looked like tons of random tiles. :slight_smile:

Sir we are going to use Kixt project files with his tileset for the server

Aye, we're going to use the tiles I pulled out of my hole, harhar!

You want to see them, go to Maloria and then warp to Dragoonia_a1.nw

I have not done anything yet to connect the other Dragoonia levels, but it's just something I do to test out my shit.

Your version of Maloria looks like its going really well :smiley:
i think you should make it sort of the graal reborn parody of maloria
call it meloria or somthing, copy real maloria but then take out the bits you think are shit, make it better, that would actually be quite funny XD

i can do LAT i alsi have gani's and stuff but im a good LAT

Okay Co-Owner and Co-Manager and Nation Admin Lat Events Admin and events admin must make events because the other staff is busy if you need help with a bug report it in the rc or if your just a player and also there's a starting bug so if you end up in a bad level with no tileset then say unstick me or warpto onlinestartlocal.graal and stuff sorry just wanted to get that out of the way i know that is a bug and we will have it fixed as soon as we can and stuff and everything is hiring expect Manager Lat Admin and Owner

well mean while we are using some normal levels
not maloria from graal online
=(

We Are IN A REALLY BAD NEED OF A BUG ADMIN WE ARE HAVING DISCONNECTING ISSUES THAT NEED FIXED IT WAS DUE TOO THE UPDATE OR BY BEHOLDER BUT WE NEED ONE REALLY BAD PLEASE JOIN MALORIA RIGHT AWAY TILL YOU GET LOGED IN AND THEN MESSAGE Glas and say Jacob Keyes sent you to be a bug admin

oh stfu
i can handle it
=/

Read the god damn rules, I have deleted your double-post.

Radio Admin! I love to be the radio, I do not have a voice I can use, so I will just play music :slight_smile:

Like Arial from The Little Mermaid, after it was stolen by the Evil Drusella