More of a Classic Feel

I tried to create a town similar to ‘Kakirako Village’ from ‘Zelda: A Link to the Past’ and mix it with the newer styles of buildings on various servers including ‘Noddess’. I really feel at home in this town. I have given it the name of ‘Central City’ and the Great King resides there.

Pics?

LMAOROFLWTFBBQ I added them now xD

I like the hedges, I hate the potted plant, I hate those houses and how the wall runs right into it but the path is pretty neat.

I’ve always wanted to make a town within one level with a town sqaure, I think you pulled it off nicely. I wanna try now.

Thanks for the constructive criticism. I’ll post some more pics if you want.

If theres more of it, I’d love to see more pictures.

Here’s another area in my town.

That’s not Classic at all.

The path is

lol nope

UR FACE IS CLASSIC

Thanks?

Yeah it wasn’t really meant to be an insult ._.

I still want you to leave the forums.

I like your village, but that one house in second picture reminds me of the one house in Classic in swamptown.

Very nice level sir. Just get some subtle detailing in there and I think it’s a tops level. Good job.

The only other crit a side from the detail is that the water cliffs are all fuckity. I suspect it’s the tileset?

And Spooon just spazzes and yells: ‘FUCK IT ALL FUCK IT ALL FUCK IT ALL I DONT LIKE IT FUCK IT FUCK YOU GO FUCK YOURSELF I HATE YOU ALL GET ME A BEER BITCH!’

Assuming his majesty lives in a house surrounded by royal guards, maids with boring bulky pistols, etc, he’s actually a senile citizen.

Benjiro loves to over-react. I really do hope he keeps it up. It’ll be one less idiot for me to deal with.