most amazing news

I’m finally going and getting my high school education finished. Should only take about another month or two. I also have to get a place before the end of next month, so I’m kinda nervous. After that I’m gonna stop being a pleb and get college done too.

your parents kicking you out?

uh no, I dropped out of school a couple years ago because of the opposite. My brother and sister ditched before my mom could get her shit together, so if I didn’t stay I would have basically left her to the homeless shelter and she would have lost all her stuff. I didn’t have to drop out but the entire situation stressed me out so badly that I wasn’t getting good marks. Colleges and universities take marks too seriously for me to be pulling 60s just because my family was stressing me out.

probably explaining it in more detail than I had to but yeah I’m finally able to get back on track. I’m not exactly leaving under good terms though, now that you mention it.

on a more fun note, I’ve been homebrewing my 3DS pretty hard. It’s surprisingly fun.

we will help you do your homework

I’m already pulling a 99% average half way through the course. I should be fine lol

I just noticed you forked the thread
٩(//̀Д/́/)۶

I’m really glad to hear this.

I couldn’t have done it without you guys.

Lessons on how to count the alphabet?

Yeah pretty much. I mean that’s how easy it was. All I had to do was write an essay or two a day. In one of the assignments I actually wrote a 4 page essay for no real reason other than challenge.

Why is Grade 12 English a compulsory credit…

wow great moves yen, keep it up, proud of you!

An essay or two a day? In college we had to write like 2 per semester and classmates complained.

Anyway, gratz.