I´m very new at Graal and i have a few questions. I wanted to test my server with my sister over Lan. We both have the cracked Graal 2.17b and i´m using GServer Build56. At first, must i copy all the files in levels from the cracked client to world in the GServer Build56? And then i followed the ReadMe.
How-to setup a server:
- Under the accounts folder, rename the text file 'YOURACCOUNT.txt' to your account name. For example: 'KuJi.txt'
- Modify defaultaccount.txt to your liking. This is the default settings new players will start with.
- Open serveroptions.txt and edit the things below “Private-Server Options” to your liking. Help for what these options do are available on the forums.
- Find the line that starts with “staff =” in serveroptions.txt. Replace YOURACCOUNT with your account name. Anybody who needs RC access must be added to this line with their account names separated by commas.
- Port forward if needed. (Many threads on this topic exist in the forums. If you are having trouble, seek them out.) Basically, if you are behind a router and your computer isn’t set to be the “DMZ”, you will need to port forward.
- Run winGserver.exe – enjoy.
- Report any bugs on http://www.graal.in/
What I must do with the client to connect at the server?
Making links is enough if you are too lazy