My Server Noddess

I have created a server called Noddess, I am currently working on building the main town and working on some content. I don’t have any pictures up yet, but you can easily access my server from Graal Reborn anyways… I require a bit of help with stuff, like how to make people staff, etc. I will hire a few people, like Scripters, Events, Ganis Team, GFX and some possible other things. Every staff member can create their own "Kingdom/Playerhouse that will be located in an area near the OSL. I can guarantee this will be a fun filled server. The main purpose of it is to become a great place to hang out and have fun, but also enjoy multiplayer and solo quests too! If you have any submissions like graphics or scripts I would be happy to put them on my server, just send them to [email protected]
-Benjiro :animesmiley:

Didn’t you make one of these last month? -.-

Yes but it was trashed and beaten to death… :bang:

whats different about this server?

A lot of stuff, Multiplayer/Co-Op Quests. Sooooooo many awesome bodies, hats, shields, swords etc. A lot of morphs. Staff Kingdoms. There’s probably more I’m forgeting…

Hm, sounds like not even half of this stuff exists xD…

Yeah that’s why I need staff :stuck_out_tongue:

Good staff are hard to come by,everyone is too lazy these days, I would just get on and make what you can in your server then do research on the forums when you get stuck, I attempted to make a server called valasca but the truth is its a true fail. Just dont count on getting peoples help do what you can and worry about the rest later

Hey, I would help, but why would I?

because your a good person and willing to look at an ugly recolor rabbit that I put on my server

:expressionless: Still not convinced.

oh really?

Does anyone actually care about working on my server?

its a lost cause dude, get on with it, the best servers come from those who stop talking about what there gunna do and do it. E.g:Zolderon(Good compared to other reborn servers),Bomber,Kandora,EVI(ish…)

Well, you have to show us some good content such as levels and GFX before anyone will want to work on your server. It’s gotta be squeaky clean!

I think I would be doing you a disservice working on your server, if I did you would never learn to LAT or anything.

I guess I’ll build this up to a Silver myself. But believe me, “I’LL BE BACK”.

seriously ben just keep on working on your server and if someone who is pro comes along and likes how your servers coming they will wanna jump on board. Just make sure they dont sink the boat
<.<

most people in the community work on their own project , your best option is to start one and wait for someone to come along and ask to help .

yeah, that’s what i meant on that last post, cuz when im silver everyone will want to be hired. it’s just im not good with scripting and stuff…