Newcomer named doskashin!

Hello! I’m Doskashin!

I’ve been scowering your forums for a couple months now. I work on the server: “Evora”. I might start Level Designing or Programming/Coding shortly. My life story isn’t very interesting besides my computer and gaming knowledge. I plan to learn about coding more then anything else sense it interests me. I do know basic computer skills (Such a newbie!) and some advanced computer skills. I’m a more of a hands on guy; and more of a do (er) then a thinker (If that makes any sense). I have a great sense of humor if you couldn’t already tell. Ill keep this short so I don’t have to bore you with my interest and life.

I too have a great sense of humor. Here’s my favorite line: Fuck you and go away.

Hey there. Please ignore spooon. He’s long overdue for a ban. Nice to see more people joining up.

His status says it all, might as well say “don’t talk to me, I don’t give a shit”. :stuck_out_tongue:

Spooon is turning into Downsider

Downsider turned into me. He grew up with me harassing him on Xoria PW.

True, Downsider was destroyed by Spooon. And all likes spooon got in the first post he made was by himself.

The way I see it is Downsider is a cunt, and Spooon was not always a huge cunt. Spooon use to only call it as he sees it, but now he seems more into shock and awe. At least as shock and awe as you can get with a small forum.

Downsider didn’t always use to be like that. And I can’t say Spooon goes by shock and awe, as it’s no longer a shock that Spooon acts out of his ass most of the time.

I like how this turned into how spoon is a jerk.

Don’t worry about it… A decent amount of threads on GR are quickly derailed. :ohdear:

by Spooon.

Seems to me like spoon wants attention in my eyes. lol

Or I’m bored.

You could say "Oh how nice we have a new person here i wonder if he has any skills!’

I don’t care if we get new members. You apparently know Rammy so that’s already a strike against you. I don’t care what you can do.

Spooon I wouldn’t give me a strike when 50% of every one hates you, 25% Don’t care, and 25% kisses your ass.

Not easy being as awesome as me.

Then leave or change. Its pretty simple.

Why would I not want to be awesome?

And, how about you leave and I continue to do whatever I want to the forums like I have been since 2007.

Awsome as in being a total smart ass and just being an ass in general?