Old posts from donation thread

Another Donation

Here’s $120.00, I’m going for the record … xD
I had some spare cash from my recent paycheck. lol
Hopefully it helps out a bit.

Hey to everyone out there with a lil’ extra cash, donate it to Graal Reborn. It helps pay for domain names and server upkeep. (Also, anything else … if I forgot something.) lol Seriously though … might as well put it towards something you love. lol Graal Reborn’s Valentines day gift! lol

PS: I still think you should add a “Donate” button to the Navigation Bar Cadavre. xD OR at the very least, sticky it. xD

[U]Edit: May take a second to get to you Cadavre … it used a direct transfer from my bank account … lol Even though I told PayPal to use my Debit Card. xD[/U]

You can use your debit card with paypal?

Yeah …
Just go to profile->Add or Edit Credit Card
Then just fill in your information, that’s it.

Hehe, a few months ago i would have given you 10x that. T_T Now i’m practically a jobless bum

Ah damn xD

How can you be “practically” a jobless bum? xD
Anyways! Any spair amount helps :smiley: probably. lol

Extra Money won’t actually help the project mind you. Pay for a DNS and the forums and thats about our entire upkeep. Anything more than that is just “fun money” for whoever is receiving it.

A dollar bill won’t tell someone how to make a Fully Compatible GServer and NPC-Server.

lol

lol Which still helps. :smiley:
Plus if you actually get enough pooled together, you can branch out to cheap ads. :smiley:
So every lil’ bit helps. lol

Yaaa. and once we have enough saved up, someone can port GR to robots!!

Thats what I want to play on. Priority # 1

The topic is now a sticky and I will place Donation buttons on all pages so people will notice its existance. :stuck_out_tongue:

Awesome :smiley:

Hey, I found a really good site … incase you think about getting Ads.

You just put oh so much money in whenever you feel like it. lol

$50 is the minimum.
Prices range from $0.08~$0.20 per click.

So if it’s $0.08, it would be 625 clicks.
If it was $0.20, it would be 250 clicks.
(It varies on the sites)

Once your money that you put on your “tab” runs out, it just freezes until you fill it back up.
I think this would be a decent idea. lol
I would keep donating to it for certain … lol Actually, I can set it up myself if you would like, since it takes PayPal, it would be no problem for me. lol
Just let me know what you think of it. lol It would at the very least attract someone who could help. xD Or not, I really don’t know. lol

If you decide you want it, just let me know … I’ll go read up on what each gives. :smiley:

I think the idea with owning the domains and hosting is so we don’t need ads. I don’t know how much revenue the forums would generate.

@Host: Do you log activity?

Personally id prefer google’s text based ads if it comes to that. Not that it is needed, according to beholder.

Wha … ?

Uh … You put ads out to attract people to look at Graal Reborn … lol
Not like the google AdSense to make a profit … xD

You pay a company who does ad business 50$, they charge you like I said per click … then when your account runs out of funds, you just simply fill it up again. :smiley:

Donated some I will donate more later!!!

THIEF U STOLE IT!

Stole what?

Again I say; Donated to whom and for what. o_o

TO the community fool

Scenario 1: Community sees none of it, Nothing Happens.
Scenario 2: Community sees all of it, Doesn’t know what to do with it. Nothing Happens.

For the domain

donate money to me, i need about 500$ for my effing speeding ticket / save my license lol