personal opinions of each other

to anwser your question, i speaks multible languages.
and benjiro/Austin you cant make inoddess! GR would be in big Shi- if Unixmad finds out, then joey will find out when unixmad yells at him. then Joey chops off your head.
Unless you are planning on renting a GO server…

Touch up your English.

i dont think graal reborn can get into anymore legal trouble considering it would be non-profit and jailbreak only. gawd.

FRECH FRECH FRENCH

Do you know how pissed unixmad would be if a GR game hit the apple store for free.

No. How pissed would he be?

Considering it’s not possible to run scripts even if you were to get the client to connect, which you aren’t capable of, you simply can’t unless you can somehow compile GS2 bytecode. C

one day, one day graal reborn iphone will happen

NEVER

Literally no. You’re wrong. Unless you write the client from scratch? No.

Jatz can go on reborn with his iPhone :stuck_out_tongue:

Thats jatz and not you. TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE! Jatz has a secret weapon so don’t even try aspiring to what jatz has done.

dont try just get ‘em to join ya’

you talking to me?
EDIT: Also benjiro stop fucking ruining this thread, my personal opinion of you is your an annoying shit and you don’t know when to stop! SO JUST FUCKING STOP!

I’ll KILL IT!

you have been hit by :

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| | A TRUCK | ‘|”“”;.., ___. |_…_…______===|= _|__|…, ] | ”(@ )’(@ )”“”“*|(@ )(@ )*****(@

YOUR INSURANCE DOESN’T COVER THAT SORT OF INJURY AND YOU DIE IN THE HOSPITAL

CONGRESS PROPOSES AN 18-WHEELER SAFETY BILL NAMED AFTER YOU, BUT IT IS SHOT DOWN BECAUSE IT WOULD ONLY INCREASE THE NATIONAL DEBT

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO DIE IN VAIN

I love you, gllt.

I was born with asshole syndrome.

I’m not an asshole. I’m just honest and stubborn.

Rilley Please dont group everyone with a word that 110% applys to benjiro there… anyways…
anyone else has a oppion about someone? lets try to set a record for most posted thread here (idk why)

I dont like riley. no joke.

can you explain why you dont like riley?