Playerworld/server/thingys

I know this should probably have gone in to the playerworlds section (dangerless will probably put it there now lol) but it's sort of community aswell…o_0

So anyway here are my thoughts/stuff ive noticed/a long boring stream of consciousness:

Sentinel: dunno if you've noticed yet beholder but the inventory/qmenu died a while ago.

Xoria: staff with 20 hearts :*-( but hell its good anyway :stuck_out_tongue: :slight_smile:

Waffles: Theres no chairs…dude

Graal Reborn: Just the fact that it exist is cool

Re: Playerworld/server/thingys

Woo. You read my mind. :wink:

Q-Menu works fine, it was your flags. Lol

c(lient.weap_desc= c:lietr.weap_Tools=6,Bag_Return c”lientr.eap= cien˜tr.weap_Weapons=1 cienhtr.weap_Music=9 cientr.we€ap= cientr.weap_Weapons=2,Bag_1Return,3,5,6,8 cientr.wjeapBagTree=clientr.weap clentr.weap_Tools= clentr.wžeap_Tools= cli|entrweap_Weapons=2,Bag_Return,3 cli6entr.weapBagTreeclientr.weap,clientr.weap_Weapons cli7ntr.weap_Music= clien(tr.weap_Wapons=2 clien*tr.weap_des= clien=tr.weaBags= clien>tr.weap_Weapons=2,Bag_Return3,5,6 clienDtr.weap_dsc= clienetr.wep=Bag_Weapons,Bag_Tools clienOtrweap_Weapons= clienQtr.weapBag_Weapons,Bag_Tools clienr.weap_Weap"ons=1,Bag_Return clienr.weap_Weapobns= clienr.weap_WeaponCs=2,Bag_Return,3,5,6 clienr.weaZp_desc="Explosive Casing","","with a fuse." clienstr.weapBagSel=clientr.weap_eapons client"r.weap_Tool=7,Bag_Return client*rweapBags= client.weap_Tools=7,Bag_Return0,9 clientr.ea*p= clientr.language=English clientr.w;ep_Music= clientr.wap_aTools=7,Bag_Return,9,17 clientr.wap_deŒsc= clientr.wap_Tools=:7,Bag_Return,9,17 clientr.wap_Tools=7 clientr.wap= clientr.wap=Bag_We:apons clientr.wea_desc="A chain-linked"h,"","Grappling Hook." clientr.weap_2Muic= clientr.weap_deƒs= clientr.weap_esc="A hand-c2rafted","","Boomerang." clientr.weap_hTols=6 clientr.weap_Ms6ic= clientr.weap_Mus:c=10 clientr.weap_ToolMs=7,Bag_eturn,9 clientr.weap_Weap1ns=1,Bag_Return,2 clientr.weap_WeaPpons=2,Bag_Retrn,3 clientr.weap_žWeapons clientr.weapB{ags=Weaons clientr.weapBagSel=clientr.weap_Tools clientr.weapBagTre=clientr.wVeap clientr.weapBagTree=clientr.weap,clientr.weap_Tools clientr.weapI_Weapons clientr.weapToocls= clientr.wep_desc="A sturdy mallet","","mawde from Oak." clientr.weYap_Music=1 clientr.wteap_des= [email protected],Tools clientr].weap_des= clientrQ.weapags=Weapons,Tools,Music clientrweahp=Bag_Weapons,Bag_Tools,Bag_Music clientrweap_Weaponts=2,Bag_Return clientrweap=Bag_Weapons,Bag_Tools,Ba™g_Music clientžr.weap_Music=9,Bag_Rturn clienŽtr.weap_Toos= cliePtr.weap_Tools= clieŠnr.weap_Music= clietr.wea>pBags= clietr.weap_Weapons=2,Bag_Retur„n,3,5 clietr.weapBags=T clietr.wežap= clintr.weap_desc="A chain-linked","","Grappling Hoolk." clintr.weap_Weapon/s= clintr.weap_Weapons=2,BIag_Return clintr.weapBags=Weapons,Tools clintr.wOeapBags=Weapons,Tools,Music cllientr.weapBags=Wapons,Tools lientr.weapS_Tools=7,Bag_Return

woah damn…

ya on beholders server my Q menu went out on me

Well how often does this occur? Is it possible for us to repeat these results on demand?

Really? Because your flags are fine O_o

clientr.language=English clientr.weapBagSel=clientr.weap_Weapons clientr.weapBagTree=clientr.weap,clientr.weap_Weapons

clientr.weapBagSel = Last Selected Bag
clientr.weapBagTree = The previous subfolders in order up to current bag.

And thats how Beholder's QMenu works :open_mouth:

QMenu is the only thing that really needs a string saved.
Though Ill admit the 'selected subfolder' string is redundant.

As for the language string, I just have it set onto the player when they connect so I can put their language in the Profile. Helps to know if someone is natively dutch.

I thought I was the only person that loved strings that much, anyway classy.

Lol oi Oi, its just 3 strings that remain on the player.
Its not like 'Classic' or anything :open_mouth:

Could just be set as 'playerlanguage' or something ;o

Does a playerlanguage string exist? ;o lol