Post your desktop!

Whether I am nerdy or not doesn’t matter, I just don’t care enough about shit like that. It’s the same as people showing off fancy cars.

My fancy desktop gets me all the girls.

I like good software as much as anyone. Just as much as I prefer quality cars, but they’re expensive compared to an OS.

I just don’t give a shit about specs as long as my computer can run the games I want to play. I don’t like most of the newer games on the market so I don’t have much to worry about.

turns out chromeos sucks. so i put arch on my chromebook.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3913[/ATTACH]

dank stormtrooper

arch wasnt cutting it. had to fall back to gentoo to stay in my comfort zone. also couldnt find old storm trooper.

http://i.imgur.com/PntndGR.png

debating putting Rainmeter on this computer…

good thing there’s a pretty woman drawing

You and Dylan should battle over whose waifu is better.

no way thats happening, he’s watched way more weebshit than I have, his lineup for waifu choices is way stronger than mine will ever be, but I’ll always love Onodera Kosaki and she’s a damn good waifu.

I dont have anyone on my harem list yet

There’s no point insulting a dime a dozen character that is already insulted by the author using her as a filler character to expand his paycheck over several volumes. Like fuck if his waifu were real, they wouldn’t make any progress because she wouldn’t confess, and he would be too pussy to say anything to her.

Also you can’t really talk smack about a waifu as perfect as Mayuri.
[spoilerbox=perfection][/spoilerbox]

more like MyHaramList lol

don’t talk shit about my waifu like that

she’s still better than any other 3d shit wimen

I didn’t shit talk your waifu 8) I already said there was no point

fuck you I’m gonna call my HAMAS buddies in Ontario to jihad you kuffar

you’ve insulted my god you better be prepared to pay for your sins infidel

:^)

current desktop setup. 24/7 graal reborn

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n185533[/ATTACH]

my sick desktop

Shroomz