Predefined tiles for the new editor?

Does anyone have the predefined graal tiles (or a pretty good replica of them) for the new editor? Having to remake them as I go along is slowing me down a lot.

Re: Predefined tiles for the new editor?

Check your objects folder and copy it over, should still be there.

I haven't got it. The only one in there is objectsNormal.txt but that's the one i've made myself.

mine are located in graal\levels
pcs\ folder.

to download

Why thankyou!

Btw how do you add npcs to the predefined npcs area?

Look in your graal folder :stuck_out_tongue: you'll eventually find one with some text files with similar names.

To add new ones, just make sure to place them in graal\levels
pcs\ and they should show up in the level editor, positioned according to prefix.
Ex. defnpcNPCNAME.txt Will show up under the defined npc's drop box.
and editnpcNPCNAME.txt Will show up under the defined object's drop box.

Hey! How do you remove the mushrooms and the little brown dots from editnpcDetail. You can't walk over those tiles and I can't tell shit from Shinola in that file.

if (playerenters || timeout) { if (strequals(#s(detail),)) // setstring detail,15; setstring detail,10; if (mousebuttons%2>=1) { laypath(); } timeout = 0.05; } function laypath(){ grasstiles={0x7FF,0x10,0x0,0x1,0x0,0x1,0x2A7,0x2A8,0x2B7,0x2B8,0x73E,0x38B,0x38B,0x38B,1647,3345}; for (i=0;i<64;i++){ for (j=0;j<64;j++){ newtile = int(random(0,100)); if (tiles[i,j] in grasstiles){ if (newtile < strtofloat(#s(detail))) tiles[i,j] = grasstiles[int(random(0,arraylen(grasstiles)))]; else tiles[i,j] = 0x7FF; } } } updateboard 0,0,64,64; }

place down a 'brown dot' (I know which one you're talking about) and a mushroom.
Select them both on the level. Then click the icon near the top right/center that looks like a stone cut into four peices. This will give you the hex name for those tiles.

You rock. <3

The hex for the mushroom wasn't listed in the editnpcDetail file, but it still appears. o.O I can't tell if a range is specified, either.