Rone and Mol's Playerword

I feel shitty for being unable to come up with a better name, but this will do for now.

I thought that I’d make a thread where we could keep track of stuff, and keep you guys informed about what we’re working on. I’m not entirely sure of the best way to go about it, but we’ve progressed far enough and have been working long enough that I’m confident enough to start talking about it a bit. I’m not going to give any sort of formal presentation or anything, but I’ll probably answer any questions you guys have or whatever.

Here are the screenies we’ve posted hitherto.

Spar Arena
The Market
Forest Town (Artareo)

10/10/2010
We just completely finished the forest town, with the exception of a minigame that I’m too much of a noob to script (should be relatively simple, if anyone is interested in giving it a go). Right now we’re working mostly on overworld stuff; breaking up “The Great Forest” and building a nice coastline. I’m also going to be really throwing myself into learning GS1, which will be quite the adventure.

If you guys have any questions, comments, concerns, or criticisms, this is the place to take care of all of that.

Addendum: I’d love it if this thread maintained some semblance of sanity and order, so let’s all try and act our age, not Yenairo’s =) .

Awesomesauce. What’s the minigame?

Call 'er Beer 'n Titties

I love Playerwords!

It’s going to be our lamest minigame =)

Sort of an archery minigame, but it will involve shooting animals in the forest. It should be really easy, and I’m sure I’ll be able to pull it off as I get to be a little more confident with GS1, but for now, no dice.

I hate you.

Word up.

lol Enigma Graal had one of those. Can’t remember the prizes or if it ever worked though.

Bird is the word

I can’t imagine that getting this to work is going to be that difficult. I never played on Enigma, but 2k1 had something sort of like what we’re going for, and it worked like a charm, though it was quite a bit lamer (more lame?) than what we want.

hi i come from the graal of ipod please help the world is confused and evil

___Merged doublepost__________________

I please reuquest help the world is domnated by hackers an top guilds who cheat and lie

Wtf is this shit…?

VeNuS GoSpeL an ebil guld has cheated its way to the top and all die unless they are taken in by a strong guild
so please please help

no

please help :frowning:

Graal Reborn [size=15]IS NOT[/size] Graal Online

And to boot, Graal Online is full of people who cheat lie and steal to the top.
Case and point, the guy who runs Graal Online.

Graal Online = Criminals
Graal Reborn = Non-Criminals

Graal Online: Homo’s
Graal Reborn: Non-Homos

Translation for Beholder and Dangerless: LOL!!! gtfo

Let us not forget some of the founding members of GR were cheaters, liars, and thieves.

Hahaha, yeah that’s subtle imagery.

M1nt’s in jail for selling weed last I heard, my brother talks to the guy in real life rofl