Sentinel

Re: Sentinel

You should make sure that the fighting is still fast paced and graal-like though when you make custom sword type weapons, because one of the things thats ruined graalonline is the servers with lame slow weapons and leveling systems that just ruin pking

Id say try to keep the normal sword aswell and have other unique swords with diffrent range speed and damage in the inventory used with D , that would be cool because people tend to have one or the other, classic style or WoW ripoff, haha. It would be awesome to have both and would'nt fuck up pking.

Personally I'll avoid things like triggeractions and hitplayer. Especially for something fast like a sword due to how differently it attacks.

hitplayer/triggeraction “I (Attacker) see you (Target), I hit you.”
normal sword “I (Target) see you (Attacker), You hit me.”

Ugh… This thread hasn't been posted in since January. Which means, Beholder go add something to your playerworld damnit!

Shove something in that cave to the south-east. The era of Sentinel boomerage warfare will come again.

my idea's is to make a built in text speak thing were you character actually speaks in audio of what you say

I know how to do such a thing and have thought about it, but would require a lot of sounds (Either in the form of full words, or in bits like 'to' 'ae' 'oo', including all sound lengths)

you plan on doing it in the future? and another idea make a gani intro and an intro were you can actually be the character in the flashback scenes

lol I think its a decent idea too, but kinda far stretched. Taunts or something along those lines would fit a lil easyer. Though if you want an example of what mkance just said, goto start menu - > accessories - > accesiblility -> narrator. Done.

Also if you go thru the control panel then speech, you can get him to say anything you want or change the voice. Britney Spears songs on atleast half speed are deadly