Server Crash

Hey, with the new gserver 2.2.0 when i start up the server it starts loading the weapons, and then it crashes.

Anyone help me out here?

That’s odd, this g-server and the svn right before it actually solved that problem for me…

You need to give me a crash dump so I can test it. Windows should automatically create a .dmp file when it crashes. You just have to click the more information button and see where Windows saved it. Alternatively, when it crashes, you can open up the Task Manager, navigate to the process, right click it, and choose “Create Dump File.” If you are using Windows XP, then you gotta do something else. I forget what.

It dosn’t give me the option to view more.

It just says “gserver2.exe has stopped working…
A problem caused the program to stop working correctly windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available”

Then it just says close program…

Im using windows vista.

hmm…

I’ve seen this happen before when one of the weapons had an error in the file. In my case the SCRIPT END line was not on its own line…

You know, that is most likely the culprit. I’ve also figured out why it crashes if that happens and fixed it in SVN so it won’t crash. Also, it will now display a warning letting you know that your weapon is malformed.