Shitpost goes here.

I see. Final Fantasy 15 was trash in my opinion though, but at least it looked good. The world. Ah, gosh Mickey, I haven’t played KH in years either >.>

New pills for your tiredness? You get lethargic throughout the day or some shit? If so I get that, it sucks.

FFXV isn’t Final Fantasy anymore in my opinion. It stopped being Final Fantasy around FFX. FFIX was the only Final Fantasyesque 3d Final Fantasy but I still enjoyed FFVII and FFVIII (especially the cards game in FFVIII).

And yeah, dexedrine is what I got. I get very tired during the day for no good reason. Well, I stopped doing exercise and I sleep 8-9 hours a night (got used to 10-12 from back when I was sicker, in my beginnings here) but still, I get abnormally tired. Lots of people get that I see but I have a psychiatrist so : meds to the rescue!

edit:
my job is physical though so I still get to do some exercise but not with the sweating and hard breathing stuff. I should start doing that again.

Final Fantasy stopped being Final Fantasy after 5. I know that’s a weird thing to hear from someone who loved FF6, but after that the series clearly changed. We had three “sci-fi” Final Fantasy games in a row: Steampunk, Industrial, Modern/Urban. Then we had FF9, which was probably their last real project before things got splintered. FF10’s soundtrack has massive contributions from artists who aren’t Nobuo, for example. FF12 was a passing of hands of the franchise from the old hands to the new hands. Everything that came after that has been a marketing ploy to suck the franchise dry. Yes, even FF14. Especially FF14.

FF15 at this point has no resemblance to the original games, and only throws back in the most cheap ways. There isn’t a clear spot where the franchise died, but if I had to tell you where I think the franchise died, it was probably shortly after FF6 when they made a game that was absolutely not Final Fantasy in any way except for a few reminders like “hey it’s Shiva, isn’t that cool?” – FF7.

I blame Nomura for everything.

p.s. I hope your sleep goes well man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlWG926QgBM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OadE_s5Uhk

Are any of you surprised that I don’t agree with you at all?

No. That’s why we have opinions. Everyone’s is different.

Sleep went surprisingly well although I went to sleep at 1​​​: 34 am