So is this community dead, or what's up?

What’s up friends? Where have you all run off to?

Still around but overoccupied.

I think everyone lurks but we don’t talk much. Actually the problem is probably the lurking.

[USER=“541”]hosler[/USER] did I do something to my font settings without realizing it, or did you change something on the forums?

Most seem to be busy with life. I lurk pretty often but nobody here is really doing anything. And every time I try to put up a server the client/server limitations just get to be too much…

I’ll always be here

Whatever happened, [USER=“5712”]Dylan[/USER], with your texture project skinning a COD level or some game that’s alike?

I finished it, you can see what it looks like here http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile…/?id=509518815
It was an interesting project, but it took a lot of time and I don’t think I’ll make another project that scale on my own anytime soon.

Oh wow, you have a lot of comments on it. Right now I’m working on a multiplayer demo for a graal-like for web, mobile and native in my free time. Not sure if anything significant will come of it but I will post updates here if I get to the place I want to be.

Sounds good. Please post any updates or progress you make on here, I’m interested.

Only Rou can save GR with epic fan arts of the Skyzer Zolderon.

And a necromancer.

O hey, wb mollosk!

omfg pls dont lie to us, mollusk

what sql error

Wow that sucks… I can’t access either with my windows XP machine, chrome throws ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH

This

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

Stay around again! It’s good to see one of the more mature people back here.

daily reminder I’m almost an adult

fellas, hide your wives.

Tried Firefox or Opera?..

or Safari… as a last resort.

I’d try them myself but my download is so very limited… I’m already exceeding it by 3 days of consumption :\.