Somebody host my server!

Okay. Looking for somebody to host a server. Reply if interested.

Re: Somebody host my server!

$10 a month. Hosting 24/7 comes at a price.

So much for free graal I guess

lol, I could probably host it, ignore Dangerless. I do ^-^

I run servers on my other computers by offering bandwidth for storage and running websites, and very few game servers (even though those couple of websites have too much traffic). Not saying anyone else could offer to host for free, but hosting does come at a price for using the bandwidth. Which $10 a month for the gserver hosting is cheap.

Free is even cheaper. lol

Probably because you don't have $500 or so worth of a bill to pay because of what I'm doing…unless you don't pay for your internet, hell, if I didn't have to then I'd do it for free.

I have to agree with Dangerless, nothing is free anyway… you get what you paid for… for 10$ you might have something pretty good and for nothing well dont expect anything really good.

My internet is damn good, I do pay for it =P
It's just that I can afford to run the server on another of my computers, plus this one if I wanted to.
Damn good Router too. lol

Bleh. My computer lab in the basment sits on a 20mb/s connection which doesn't include my hosting/bandwidth limits. Routers don't matter (as long as there not shitty ass linksys. lol). As much as I can say, I make more than enough to pay my internet bill and my water bill and have enough left over for stuff.

My computer I'm on now, its my g/fs its on a different connection, its on Mediacom (shitty ass ISP) on a 8mb/s connection. Ah, well, Always dpeneds what the person is always looking for.

Ah, didn't mean Afford in money-wise. Meant it in the bandwith it costs.
20mb, Or was that a typo?

Feel bad for that last comment Dangerless =(
True though, computers are built for different people.

Ha. I ment its a 20 megabit per second connection line. Though it gives about I think 3 mb up and 5mb down (maybe a little more, unsure). If I didn't actually host my bill would probably be about $140 a month and with bandwidth and hosting and all that shit it runs up to about $580 sometimes more if they go over the limit (which they do).

Though, doing this I make almost $800 a month which isn't too bad when its just easy cash. Its not that I can't afford it, its just I have to make something back at the sametime.[br][br]Double Posted on: March 31, 2008, 10:30:39 AM_________________________________________________[br]Sent you a message.

Let's get back on topic please! :wink:

That 20 has got to suck. . .

Anyways back to the point!
Littleriggsy, I'll host it. free

Well it is, we provide the server and the client and host the listserver for you. It costs you nothing to run, just like any web server. If you want people to provide hosting services for you though then it's up to them if they do it out of the goodness of their heart or charge you for it.