Steam Games for Sale

So, I pre-ordered Portal 2 with the Potato Sack bundle. Then I participated in the Portal 2 Launch ARG and managed to snag all the potatoes… Valve rewarded all the people who got all the potatos with a free copy of Portal 2 as well as the entire Valve Pack (all together $150 value… not bad at all). But now I’ve got all sorts extra copies which are, surprisingly, gift-able. Anyway, I’ll make a list of what I’ve got, and if you’re interested, I’m sure we can work something out.

Also, along with your purchase of Portal 2 from me comes the invaluable extra gift of being my Portal 2 co-op partner, and trust me, you can’t put a price on that.

Audiosurf
Half Life 1: Source
Half Life 2 x2
Half Life 2: Episode 1 x2
Half Life 2: Episode 2
Portal x2
Portal 2 x2
Team Fortress 2

I’m not really going to price anything, just make an offer.

sounds nice if only my xbox didnt have red ring and my freind gave me back my harddrive i would be interested

ima pirate portal 2 like I did L4D2 and TF2 :stuck_out_tongue:

The only thing I don’t have from that list is Portal 2. LOL.

I have every single Valve game except Counter-Strike: Condition Zero, Day of Defeat: Source, Half-Life Deathmatch: Source, and Half-Life 1: Source.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/nalin_rhys

Instead of Portal 2, I bought Magicka and Anomaly: Warzone Earth. Both are great.
Also, I heard you can’t gift the games you get from that potato sack thing.

That’s what I heard too, but they games are in my giftable games list…

I guess Valve decided to make them giftable… Everyone is now reporting giftable Valve Pack for golden potato winners