Still alive

Just to say I’m still alive but at a mental hospital for a short while.
Btw, I met there someone who used to play graal before it became fully p2p!
Waowhaoh… lol, real life + people who play graal = nice.

Why are you in a mental hospital?

and they were in a mental hospital.

Welp stands up and walks away from Graal forever

It’s a very good sign to meet someone that likes graal IRL in a mental hospital. I’ve never really stumbled upon someone that played it.

I’ve met people IRL that have played it and even knew who I was because they played Classic in 2007.

I found Pajamas in 8th grade. :stuck_out_tongue: He also had a friend that played it at our school who I still talk to.

now we know where the majority of graal players belong

I get the feeling that most people who play graal are messed up

America?

:slight_smile:

I have schizophrenia… it’s the kind of thing that’s bound to happen to me every couple years :\
Schizophrenia, in short, is stupidity towards imaginary vs reality.

And suddenly your behavior is explained…

I would say its glad to hear that someone is alive and doing good. Then hearing someone has died.

I know what you meant, but you didn’t say what you mean.

Fixed, and I definitely agree. :slight_smile:

nope not at all.

of course

also, sorry to hear about your schizo 2ndwolf :/. doesn’t sound like anything fun at all and i hope you are able to recover

Actually, it’s kinda fun to be in psychosis… it’s like having a nemesis to fight in my head… Of course I end up having it harder than most people because my head is fucked up and I’m at risk of loosing my liberty in whole or in part if I get too crazy.

But it’s like the song Lithium… I’m so happy cuz I found a friend, it’s in my head :stuck_out_tongue:
I don’t have hallucinations though. Mainly, I have voices separate from my inner speech in my head and it helps me feel less lonely with my thoughts… my life is like an adventure.

Are we supposed to feel sorry for you?

Why would you? I like my illness. You don’t even need to understand, that’s what I ask from people around me in real life; not over internet.

No you don’t. Cut the crap.