Stuck in newbie level, bombs and arrows wont work

This is why you should let me run it.

That’s not up to him.

I believe he hosts the listserver. That would make it up to him.

That’s a really unfair attitude. Totally disregarding the owners contribution to the server.

I’m simply pointing out the facts. I think it’s pretty arrogant for them to think that they’re the ones in control. It also annoys me to see the server constantly bugged.

Also, what “contributions” are you referring to?

Someone had to fix up GTA to its current status, no?

No, not now, actually. My copy runs fine with no modifications thanks to the fixes I made to the server.

Just because -You- would misuse that power in such a way doesn’t mean cadavre would. Stop projecting yourself on to him. Cadavre respects me at least enough to leave GtA as it is. When stuff needs fixing, I fix it. I’ve been looking into the bomb/arrow issues since I seen this thread.

I don’t see why not you could just help eachother fix this bugger up. I’m not kicking you out, but the attitude “I don’t know how you manage to break shit, it ain’t broken” are not ideal. If someone has fixes to all the errors that are currently there and you’re not willing to fix them yourself, that affects the whole community.

Teamwork, people, teamwork! I really want to see GtA running fluently and have active staff just like if it was a server on GO that help out potential players. Hire people to help you fix the bugs. (Psst, Codr, cough)

Well if codr says he has a working copy, he can put up his own server. A 3rd classic is just what we need.

Don’t let the wind-drag pull you out of your shoes, marmar.

I’ve been unable to reproduce this bug online and offline. I’m going to chalk it up to a bug in the dev. versions of the gserver, which seems the most likely since it’s not Nalin coding it anymore.

Which bug? Since this thread started I’ve downgraded to the latest version Nalin worked on.

Bugs that still happen to me that might be server software related or script-related are that everytime I die I respawn in the wrong coordinates while in quests, however, reconnecting fixes it. But having to reconnect everytime I die is not ideal. Also, day/night system is flickering when changing level on the overworld. Maybe change the script up so it doesn’t re-initialize on “playerenters” as I think it was made for GMAPs and those doesn’t trigger “playerenters” while changing level on the gmap.

I was able to reproduce this one and am looking into it.