Taking Charge Over Bomber

This still happens constantly in the stinky bear irc

Sent from my SM-N920R7 using Tapatalk

Huh maybe he’s not completely bullshitting. Doesn’t make it any easier to take him seriously though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WuC9q_A2Fc
I was gonna put this in a video container but you know what, it doesn’t help if you know what’s coming.

If what you’re saying is true and you aren’t the one with false memories, I understand your point of view. I’ve had a friend who stole credit for my work, and I felt taken advantage of because my personality was “innocent” and “giving” at the time. It’s a shitty feeling, and I am no longer friends with that person. But come on man, it’s 2016, you gotta move on. Yelling at Stefan isn’t going to accomplish anything other than waste both of your time.

From what I understand, Stefan made a mistake. Which of us can say they would have made a different choice in like what, 2003? We can speculate after the fact and retrospection, but we can’t know if we wouldn’t have made the same choice. Truth is, Graal was good code, and a shit ton of work, especially back then. Of course we could make a better version of Graal now, but we have the luxuries of learning from his mistakes, a bunch of open source libraries, game engines, and modern pipelines / workflows. Building a game like that in 1999 was hard as shit, took a lot of personal time, passion and intelligence. Even now making a 2D user generated content MMORPG with action combat is hard as shit and time consuming.

For those of us who are indie game developers with dreams, we can learn from that mistake, and learn to never sell out your passion game for money. Think of it as a learning experience. I’m not saying what Stefan did was right, and Unixmad is undoubtedly a rich conman, credit-stealing piece of shit, but we have not only been given the gift of Graal memories and nostalgia, but the skills users gained from creating content for the game. A lot of people learned things like pixel art, level design, coding, ect from Graal as a kid, or at the very least helped them along and motivated them.

I mean this shits just petty. Most people were not expecting to make money off Graal and being a kid isn’t really an excuse. You had the choice to make your own game, no one promised you money for contributing to Graal, no one promised you royalties, you probably agreed to the terms of service allowing them to use your creations and IP freely,

I get it, they’re shitty people, and they ran the game we were all so passionate about and created so many childhood memories right into the ground. But it’s 2016 and ranting about it all the time is going to make zero difference. Stefan has probably already forgotten about this conversation, and honestly I thought he was being very reasonable and mature about it.

If you are truly such a good content creator and designer, redirect that hatred into passion into developing your own game, and move on. There is room for more than one game in this world to make profit from.

Whether you hate them or not, whether you feel screwed over, whether you feel anxiety and depression that they’re profiting, that’s not gonna stop Unixmad from profiting and all he has profited. It’s shitty that he is but that is the reality of the world.

Truth is they went out and started a business, they got shit done, while you sit there in self pity.

What’s done is done. I say, move on, or not, your choice.

No offense but I think everyone knows this is getting pretty silly.

Getting silly, why? Because it doesn’t affect you? This is about the fact that as a person with autism at the age of 30, it becomes increasingly more apparent how they stole my fucking future from me. They didn’t just exploit me when I was 14. They took my entire fucking soul and all of my fans, all my money, all my self righteousness & inspiration, my peace of mine, my dreams, self-worth, called me crazy & a liar, stole my fun, and all of my future away from me so that two ungodly uninspired men could stand in my fucking presence and the rest of the community they attracted using the power & inspiration God gave to me, and lie to us and say, “We did this. Nobody else really did much. It was a bunch of people. None of the money we stole from Antago means anything. He didn’t do anything. No one really did anything. None of the money we used that belonged to anyone has any relation to the person whom it was stolen from.”

They have continued to rob people, and every fucking year that passes I realize more and more about how what I made when I was a kid BELONGS ENTIRELY TO ME, and that these worthless faggots both want to pass the blame, twist the facts, act like it’s nothing, and tell everyone to move on.

Screw this shit, and Stefan didn’t make a mistake he changes and twists facts on purpose. Just before THIS conversation the loser indirectly admitted everything I said is true; yet when I confront him, he lies to my face because he is a sociopath & must avoid saying anything incriminating even if it is the absolute epitome of psychological & emotional abuse. They both belong in hell, and you can move on from what bothers you but I am going to continue speaking up for justice.

He didn’t make a petty mistake. They robbed a kid on purpose because he was defenseless & they want me to live & die that way.

edit.

And to be clear, building a prototype of a game using code made by Bomber DOES NOT ENTITLE HIM TO SELL IT. In fact, it doesn’t belong to him AT ALL, and certainly not Unixmad. Everything that was made constitutes its own game; the graphics, the marketer, and the code could all be replaced and it would still constitute THE SAME GAME.

Unixmad & Bomber were not entitled to make even a single dime off of my game. The developer tools may have belonged to them, but what they sold was MY GAME. The developer tools were free. 95% of all the original funding made was for people wanting to play Bomy Moon meaning that 95% OF ALL THE MONEY USED TO FUND GRAAL, and the original paying customer base, belonged to me.

What can we do about it? Are we supposed to go storm down Unixmad’s house saying “bruh you stole some shit from some kid 15 years ago, give back pls”? Did he specifically copyright your creations? If not, what’s stopping you from using them in your own projects, etc?

You are never going to get this so-called justice you desire. Unless you’re going to go to Mauritius and capture Stephane, nothing will ever happen. You’ve spent the majority of your life away from Graal now, it’s time to not let it hold you back. You will never get your justice and you need to realize that. You’re not the only one that’s been screwed over by him, but unlike you we’ve actually moved on with our lives and are just trying to enjoy this game for nostalgia. Until you change, you’re always just going to be a laughing stock.

Nobody in the real world thinks that someone who is unsettled by the bondage of theft is a laughing stock for revisiting the situation. This notion that injustice is a loss rather than an exploitation doesn’t exist in love.

Even the gralat was made by me. It’s my concept & my graphic. They’re still using my name, even in Destiny, and all of my content. Before I invented the economic system they were using the rupees from Zelda that drop & disappear after a few seconds. These two fuckers have been profiting off of my soul for over 15 years, so Bomber can fuck himself even if he did get squeeze out. He’s a child exploiter. And I will continue to let you deem me a laughing stock because maybe someone will read my message and be inspired not to invest themselves into Unixmad or Bomber in any way shape or form or learn something

Yes. We are All going to storm down Unixmad in Mauritius.

I haven’t read the whole conversation, neither all the posts here but I believe Graal was a crowdsourced mmo. Creating the content was part of the fun of the game and I think it stupid that people are now complaining they didn’t understand what they were doing.
Added to that, if all the creativity you had has been put into Graal and is now “depleted”, blame yourself. Blame yourself for having enjoyed something that inspired you and can’t find other ways to be inspired anymore. Don’t blame others because you regret… having your work and/or ideas showcased and appreciated by a few thousand users, which is what Graal was about.

That’s all.

Don’t you have other things to do though? What do you do in your spare time-- do you have a job? What are you studying? What makes you happy?

If you were actually angry you’d just make Graal yourself and do it right, it’s not like it ever truly took off before. You’re upset over some half ass implementation that most people have never heard of at this point. Stop being a bitter nobody and go prove how incompetent you believe Unixmad and Bomber are with some actual results.

No. Graal was not a “crowdsourced mmo”. The age of consent at 14 is pretty universally nonexistent. It’s called being a child, and then you grow up, learn about life & how to protect yourself from the wisdom of the world. You aren’t supposed to get all of your shit taken from you by two uninspired men.

And I most certainly DID NOT “get inspiration from Graal”. I got inspiration from people who at one time were using developer software coded by Bomber to make their own fucking games. Does this mean you now own this inspiration, because I was online using a piece of software? Does my life & experiences somehow now belong to you, and Bomber?

No. My experiences belong to me. I was inspired by game developers who literally had nothing to do with Bomber or Graal other than the fact that the tools were free and we were playing around with them & working together. We were all uncontracted workers building our own lives, many of us kids; none of us were being paid by Cyberjoueuer (which you refer to as Graal). None of us were paying each other or buying each other’s graphics, levels, game and ideas.

Every single fucking thing that came out of myself and everyone else belonged each to himself. You do not say, “You had fun! Cool! That means you have no rights, and no justice. You are not a person anymore. Everyone let’s take his shit! He had fun making it!”

None of us were fucking employees dude. Unixmad & Bomber taking something from a community of game developers simply because Bomber coded a level editor is nothing but heist. You are the very problem with this world

And FYI, I am probably the most inspired person in the world. I am not here to claim that I did something big as a kid and now I have nothing else. In fact, the biggest problem I have is that I am so fucking inspired that what I did as a kid was a stepping stone that I spent 2 fucking years creating which was supposed to empower me to hire my own employees and build bigger and better things rather than bleeding to death with ideas that I can’t even do anything about.

And for your stupid fucking information, I have built many, many, many amazing things since I was 14 and I still am. I just wrote a fucking epic poem that is 100 pages long.

I don’t need your approval to be inspired or validated in my existence; you don’t even fucking have a clue about what justice is.

Graal is a dime a dozen model game using pixel art similar to hundreds of titles. Whatever was made using the free developer tools at the time does not in any way shape or form have any fucking thing to do with somebody else. Everything that was made belonged to its maker.

I am the maker. Fuck you

I don’t actually owe you a fucking thing. If you want me to make a game, then fucking pay me you idiot. You do not sit here and tell me how to feel, what to fucking do, what not to do, what to say, what not to say. I am traumatized. I went to school for video game design, unlike you, or Bomber, or Unixmad, or whoever else you fucking think is sooooo wonderful & special because they have privilege & total peace of mind.

I don’t give a fuck what you think. I haven’t made a game because when I sit down to make it, I do get angry. It’s called PTSD, and it was created by child exploiting sociopaths. I don’t find anything funny about that, and I certainly don’t consider you to be a wise person parading your shit wisdom around here like it’s golden. You look like shit, you smell like fucking shit to me; you are shit.

Go make your own fucking game since you believe yourself to be sooooo motivational & wise. You can save your callous shit remarks for yourself, because I didn’t ask for it.

And for those of you dumb fucks thriving in Unixmad’s shadow: when someone LOVES something, and pours their heart and soul into it, you REWARD THEM and EMPOWER THEM because that means they are living their life purpose. You do not STEAL from them and Rob their sweetness like they were a machine part in a factory, bittering their love and taking all the sweet fruits of their gift. You do not penalize, rob, undermine, discard, and abuse someone for creating their own happiness.

I guess from your all logic ripped right from the pages of Bomber and Unixmad’s child molestation book, none of us should pursue happiness because then apparently that makes us ungracious tools with no more rights, and up for grabs slaves for other people’s cannibalizing our energy and dreams.

Yup. I guess if we have fun, then we should be punished for it! That also means that justice and truth doesn’t give a fuck about us anymore. I guess you’re right. God hates happy people. So brilliant

Bravo on your wisdom! Sooo smart keep talking. NOT!

[Trigger Warning please read at your own risk]

Nobody really cares about this anymore. You’re basically just being annoying at this point.

like shit wah wah someone made money off my stuff

you’d be making so much more money making your own stuff and not wasting time on a forum where nobody gives a shit about your stuff in 2016. Graal is dead and you’re pretty much the only one who devalues his time enough to spend time bitching about what happened in the past. Deal with it.

you made bomby’s dude
99% of new graal players don’t even know what they are
you put a brick that nobody ever noticed in a wall and think you own it.