Test your hearing

I hear a whole bunch of shit others cannot all the time. I can hear the really high tones made by phones. I’m so used to high-pitched sounds that they don’t usually bother me, though.

lol, gotta love iphone spellcheck… always replaces some english words with swedish.

If I did go death most likely it would be because of my ipod volume. I ususally have it set to the max but its even louder because of my epic headphone that have volume control(RIP). I try to ignore idiots alot
17-18Khz

i hope your ipod kills you just for that post

I turned my spell check off, much better now :stuck_out_tongue:

I reversed my spellcheck, worst mistake. Better off, at least me, learning to deal with it. Which I have.

I still have fat thumbs.

why?

deaf
death

ah, lol

19khz

I listen to loud music all the time, the louder the better :stuck_out_tongue:

I have earbuds, I shove em deeper than they supposed to go so they block off all outside sound… :stuck_out_tongue:

___Merged doublepost__________________

wtf i can’t hear 19 and then can hear 20, 21, and 22

oh boy this was bad. it was really bad. got me scared. then i saw my speakers were off. also, make sure your speakers/card can even play those frequencies. i got up to 18.

Me too, I don’t have any CRT around anymore though so can’t test.

The highest I could hear on that page is 17hz but I only have onboard sound so it’s possible that is the reason.

some drivers play them softer and a few octaves lower if the hardware cant play it for real. so you gotta turn everything way up to hear it.