The Official Truth About the So-Called "Leaders"

First of all, you have no business talking like this. I have a feeling you’re just a kid, and in this case I recant the things I’ve said to you because you’re not even a whole person.

At any rate, I am done posting here. The narcissism among you all is absolutely hilarious to me. The fact that you post around here day after fucking day fruitlessly attacking other people and mouthing off toward other people in traumatic situations . . . Yea, if you haven’t noticed I am above you, and above all of this. I don’t even post here. I posted a few things simply for historical sake, and I followed up a few times during some of my meltdowns because I exist and I do things imagine that; yet you are some of the ugliest, most worthless souls. I don’t share my soul with saturnine losers, which is why you will not receive any more of me because I’m cutting this idiotic game short.

Again, for those of you who are kids, you need to grow up–move on–before you throw your life away.

The guy already sounds stronger.
We already knew better than what you brought to the table thank you.
Good luck with your life.

EDIT:
And thank you for the realization I had that people want rewards for what they do. Stuff feels more fair,

If’ you’re taking offense from what I just wrote, print it, burn it, whatever. I don’t want an answer.

I really think you should take this one into account yourself

Woah he replied to me. I thought he wasn’t gonna do that. :open_mouth:

welp i cant tell if i should ban or not after hearing that

ban him unless he kills unimax

I sentence Stefan to death as well in game. You can do whatever the fuck you feel like dude. But I sentence a number of you to death, actually in game; you have spent the majority of your consensual lives in my kingdom.

am I sentenced?

Ban the guy man, he’s crazy as fuck. His place is in a mental hospital.

Why is this thread still being posted in?

Because we like to watch things burn… OMG, best idea ever for a bad mini game, thanks Codr.

I was talking to Unixmad and showed him this thread. I asked him for a official response to this. This is what he said…

Unixmad: cazeda is lazy he did nothing. I laugh he says he did everything cause not true I and bomber did everything he deserve nothing! cazeda is crazy needs to seek help. You see cazeda if you steel bread you think is free but see the bread is not free and it’s my bread so if you take my bread you steel fr0m me! You can’t claim bread is yours when bread is mine already! THAT IS STEELING! cazeda Does not deserve any money because thats my bread already cause I already own that bread not his bread!

Not sure if fake or real… The french do love their baguettes.

I don’t think Unixmad keeps in contact with anymore from here, or anyone at all really. He’s pretty elusive. When he threatened to sue me he basically cut off all contact when he realized he couldn’t negotiate and I would win.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Unixmad keeps tabs on people who he can potentially score a new client from and actively engages with them. I believe he was talking to Jatz when he was making his engine.

Well I wouldn’t actually kill anyone because I’m definitely worth a lot more than feeling paranoid for the rest of my life. But justice will prevail in one way or another.

wow what a pussy

stfu ygg

Why? Because he’ll come after and kill me? Honestly all this faggot wants is attention. Replying to him is ultimately what he wants, and calling him a pussy is what he deserves.