The Official Truth About the So-Called "Leaders"

Because you’re being a bully.
No one deserves being bullied around like you do.

If he doesn’t want to be bullied he should stop posting crazy useless shit. That’s how the internet works.

No, that’s how a teenager works.

omg ygg wtf. stop telling antago to kill people. do something else like leak some database passwords or something.

What do you get out of protecting this idiot?

If you want me to, I can. You probably haven’t changed the password anyway. Not that it’s really important.

The best and most secure database login ever is username postgres password none and not even the word “none” but nothing at all not even a blank space “” . that or the password “internet” you don’t even need to “leak” them… at that point it’s technically and probably legally public as public as any common http website.

Anyways I’m sorry for acting psychotic. I’ve been dealing with this trauma of extreme child abuse alone and I’m getting better. Thanks for listening to those who have.

You know just take some pills and chill out next time you get upset.

The thing is it isn’t just me. Kyle0654, Gonmon, FrEAk+ and others. But due to the nature of my case, to get them justice I have to be the one to push forward.

I spoke with the American child labor exploitation organization. They agree this is child labor what Stefan and Stephane did; they reported it to the government. The city of Paris robbed dozens of American kids out of millions of dollars, an entire virtual culture and lifestyle of happiness they created and invested in the success of their futures, and that means they overloaded the entire country of America with traumatized Internet pioneers at a young age and deprived our systems and hometowns of compensation.

The butterfly effect of this is astronomically bad, meanwhile some French men who didn’t create a marketable game made out like a bandit while the entire city of Paris got to thrive without even a single visit to therapy, since they robbed us?

No. France is responsible for this.

You are right about that, so many people both over the internet and in person at the France apartment office put so much time and effort into various things, hundreds of hours individually and thousands of hours collectively. Many people that physically worked in the office in France were either severely shortchanged or never payed at all and ontop of that Stephane commited fraud by not paying the required taxes and VAT in france or properly reporting his employees and to top that all off if they dared complained Stephane would lie about them and start making insane false police reports in which the either corrupt/bribed or severely idiotic/incompetent french “police” and “courts” would automatically side with Stephane… To get insight into this read about the whole Mark Karpeles and MtGox sagas "here are documents from Mark Karpeles about this http://nekoroy.com/magicaldox/ " i have reported/posted about extensively on this forum, bitcoin forums, 4chan, 8chan and other places, a simple search engine search will start the ball rolling into that rabbit hole. Also Donald Shimoda and Loriel Victorex used to physically work inside the french office, Lycia and myself have posted pics of that before and they are probably still around somewhere. Also questions still need to be asked about who the hell Gay Bouchery, Brock Pierce, Collin Rector and other people are and what if anything are their relationships to Stephane, there are also links to corrupt officials such as FBI agents and others within the United States government… There is still a lid to be blown off the MtGox bitcoin fraud saga and once upon a time a journalist would’ve won a pullitzer prize for covering a story like this in the in depth way only i and a few others have.

Alas France is finally getting it’s Karma for it’s decades of harboring corruption, criminals and terrorsts. They thought the scorpion of organized crime and terrorism would not sting them in the back as they crossed the river of greed. The countless terrorist attacks, waves of refugees and economic depression have proven them wrong and what i have warned about for nearly 2 decades to be right.

Stephane Portha does nothing, has never done anything of value and is little more than a leech. Right now all his income and activities are solely automated from Graal iPhone and his thousands of spam and malware sites and he is nowhere to be found.

I will tell you that Archangel Gabriel did indeed contact me and She isn’t happy with this. She is the Holy Spirit. She helped Joan of Arc save Paris once upon a time and has convinced me that it is now my turn to be Joan of Arc and hold Paris responsible. I kid you not. I don’t know how this is going to play out, but when God saves a city and they, hundreds if years later, betray Him & His children. This isn’t an autistic meltdown. This is truth.

what

Bro you gotta be trollin’.

is antago going to kill someone yet?

As someone who needs pills and met many people who also do. If you’re serious, you need pills man. Hope you’re in a country where it’s affordable.

Can anyone else confirm that his posts are super crazy when under cazeda and slightly less crazy when under antago?

Sent from my SM-N920R7 using Tapatalk

Split personality maybe?

Or acting like he has one at least.

Why is he posting under two different accounts again?

I know i may get some flak for saying this, but I find Antago/Cazeda’s writings to be unique and different, a breath of fresh air from the ordinary and mundane. I don’t think he’s as crazy as you all think he is or as he may appear to some. I think it’s more of an art form than just regular wording. For a popular reference, the Star Trek TNG Season 5 Episode 2 episode Darmok may help give some understanding and clarity to it. At least that’s my take on it, i could be entirely off in my interpretation.

France, Germany, The United States and the whole world is gonna need to find their souls again, find their way back to strength, freedom and independence if they hope to escape tyranny.
The cancer of globalism and the political and corporate elites will need to be crushed decisively within the next decade or the future will be a 3rd world global/corporate dictatorship and eventual human extermination.

While there are still many cucks and aholes in Europe, you’d be surprised that millions of other people in France, Germany and Europe are not happy with what has been done to them over the last 20 years since the inception of the EU. We’re approaching a point where we will have new THIS IS SPARTA or LET THEM EAT CAKE guillotine type revolutions/fights and if not then mankind will fall into a technocratic tyranny in which there is no escape.

Yes, his writing is definitely ART. That’s why I’ve been telling him to go do poetry instead, since chasing after Baguette-san isn’t going to pay off.

I don’t really understand what globalism has to do with Stephane Portha. I’m pretty sure he’s just a sociopathic asshole scam artist business-man who got lucky and took advantage of other’s talents like you could find literally anywhere.

I also don’t understand how the current political structures have anything to do with technocracy. It’s quite the opposite, and technocracy has nothing to do with tyranny. The two can hypothetically co-exist, but they can be mutually exclusive as well. The fundamental philosophy behind it is that instead of having politicians, you’d have scientists and people who are technically efficient and knowledgeable in their fields debating and making decisions relevant to those fields. Which could work in tandem with democracy. We’d just vote for scientists instead of charasmatic shitface smooth talkers with no qualifications we call politicians.

In fact in that system it wouldn’t make sense for the people you vote in to make a decision. We have this wrong idea about what the word “leader” means in that we think it means commander in the distorted modern interpretation. In a technocracy you could have a direct democracy where the people vote on every issue, and if you wanted you could “elect” a bunch of scientists who are well educated that we trust to debate and provide the public the necessary information to make a well educated decision that we could ultimately disagree with and vote the opposite.