Theres no players

!!!

Theres not enoughs :(, there used to be alot more than most of you probably think , its just it didnt really make a diffrence because everyone makes their own playerworld :P, i remember when i first got graal reborn working, there were about 20 with 1-5 players each, normaly all staff haha, anyways alot of trials still play on graal online (only because its adictive, its not exactly practical dissapearing and not being allowed to play every 5 mins lol)

So to the point - (obviously) i quit graal online so its not like im bothered about getting banned, so i might go on and “advertise” www.graal.in heh. and i think anyone who has an account should try to convert the trials with me ;D :stuck_out_tongue:

Re: Theres no players

I’ve been spamming out Graal Reborn saying it’s free Graal and telling people to come play.
You wanna make sure they knows it’s 100% free and that they can run a server for free as well.
I do a mass message then I individually speak with the people who reply.
I havn’t gotten banned or even jailed.
Worst they’ve done is warn me. Then you just put the staff on your “buddies” list and exclude them from the next mass message.

Suppose we could also grim and bear it by actually waiting till we have something to keep them around so they'll return on their own, instead of getting a poor first impression and never coming back no matter how much you advertise.

True. Also when whoever it was hijacked unixmads email adress, like three times as many people actually tried to play but gave up, most of the people i knew from graal online didnt convert because they were too lazy to download a client where they couldnt just press “run” haha, thats the trouble, even when people get onto reborn they are like “low player count. im going” , im like, DUH!! then dont come back later expecting more players if no ones going to play untill that happens, because then it simply wont haha.

people suck. :stuck_out_tongue:

throw in some fake statistics to make it look like there is a lot of players. Problem solved :slight_smile:

I play every now and then when im bored, I recently restarted playing Morrowind, after reinstalling (I thought it was currupt, but infact it was crashing due to activating hardware accelerated sound in the options…it sounded good though…oh well, crappy old sound cards are crap…

I mostly stick to Sentinal and Classic (whenever someone hosts it),

one of the old people of Eevul called GraalOrk said he was gonna host the 2004 levelset that I had (sent him the whole thing via filefront)

he hosts a playerworld on v5, when/if we get a npc-server he said he was gonna xfer it to gr.

make an event

Rofl