[Thread]

Extra heavy dosage of autism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86D7oZqK2bQ

Russians are the best singers ever

Anime is stupid.

touhou isn’t a fucking anime you faggot gaijin teehee

There is a Touhou anime and manga with the games, you fuck. Do some fucking research before you try to correct me.

Anime is stupid

Owe, right in the childhood

taking a bait that obvious…sigh

by the way you’re talking to someone who knows the Touhou fanbase better than anyone else on this forum [spoiler]probably.[/spoiler] Kinda cute that you would default to the “b-bu-but there’s an animu and mango of it so i’m technically rite” excuse.

It’s cute that you cannot accept being wrong. It’s anime and you’re a faggot for liking anime.

I’m a huge faggot and would buy a bodypillow if I could

After running some tests, here is some conclusive data as to why Spooon is correct:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]3758[/ATTACH]

aren’t you just projecting your hate onto yourself? The Touhou shit is doujins and the anime isn’t even supported by ZUN. In other words, it’s fanmade and not official. Touhou is not a fucking anime. “Do some fucking research”. If anyone can’t accept that they’re wrong it’s you, the person who made a base assumption that something is an anime merely because the video posted was drawn using the style (inb4 “aha so it is an anime” ok fine you faggot.)

Also aren’t you the guy who is a giant faggot for the .hack series? I must be wrong, that guy was way cooler.

Anime isn’t wrong and I’m not going to feel that way. I’m sorry you do but I’m not living on this planet to convince people that my tastes are correct. You can fuck off if you think I’m going to try and make you watch anime and like it. But at least show some respect. Or don’t. I don’t care if you look like a bigot and a crybaby. I’m just your friend. :shrug:

I only like the .hack games. The books, animes, and mangas are all fucking boring.

I can’t really disagree… //sign bored me to tears and the rest of the series looks just as bad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jGcChqN2Qs

Someone else uploaded it. You cannot hide it, Dunkey.

___Merged doublepost__________________

NEW VIDEO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Arthur… y? y did u sonic 06

i approve this thread