Tree

Below are the general guidelines for the image.
----------------
Requirements
----------------
[LIST]
[]Any Size
-Just keep it within reasonable aspects.
[
]Any Background
-The background color really doesn’t matter. It can always be altered.
[]Any Color
-If you want to create a pink tree, by all means. Have at it.
[
]Your Creation
-If it is an edit, please post the original along with it. (Also where you got it.)
[/LIST]
--------------
Topic Rules
--------------
[LIST]
[]No Flaming
-Do not flame another individual’s work please.
[
]No Claiming Other Individual’s Work
-I really don’t want to see this, and I will request the moderators to remove your entry.
[*]No Spamming
-I know how you all like to Spam every forum, keep this one on topic to the best of your abilities.
Otherwise I will have to send a request to a moderator.
[/LIST]
----------------
Think of it like a … Graphic Contest.

The reason I am asking for one is because … I can’t seem to get a nice Tree Image made, it’s just not within my reach. This will greatly help my project.
(If you help me, I’ll help you in return. I am a good graphic maker.)

Best of wishes,
Sunaka

I forgot to set transparency, but I’m going to make it a tad better every day until somebody with talent either fixes it or makes a better tree…

Not anywhere near finished but this is a wip revamp of the original tree. :smiley:

ROFL I hate the fat-ass trees on Graal.

Sad part about bulky versus non bulky trees. Are that the trees are normally used as a “natural barrier”.

The even sader part is that graal wasn’t written to support layers =( if it were we could have so much more depth and control over the visual style. I dream of a day when I can use animated water tiles, tall grass tiles that move appear over the player, tiles with transparency that draw over each other to create stunning effects. Graal is sort of backwards ass… ::sigh::

Has anyone see the rpgmaker xp tilesets? thats the kind of shit we need to make some kickass looking levels…

The saddest part is I don’t need the tree any longer. :stuck_out_tongue:

http://forums.graal.in/forums/showthread.php?t=1453

That’s useless for me shiny. I don’t want a Pics1 Edit. :smiley:

You didn’t say that, now did you? :stuck_out_tongue:

“Any Size
-Just keep it within reasonable aspects.”

I know, thus the reason I told you I didn’t want it. :slight_smile: You didn’t ask, did you? :stuck_out_tongue: