TV Shows

What are your favorite TV shows?

Mine include Star Trek: The Next Generation, Psych, Doctor Who, Torchwood, Broadchurch, Breaking Bad, How I Met Your Mother and a few others.

How can torchwood be on that liat but not Dr Who?

Very close to mine. :0

Psych, Doctor Who, Breaking Bad, and How I Met Your Mother are all shows I enjoy. New Girl for some reason gets me, though. The situations in it are hilarious… Adventure Time is also a very good one. It really stepped up after the first two seasons. Seasons 4 and 5 especially are just really good, but it makes you sad that each episode is 10 minutes long. At least season 5 has 38 episode. :stuck_out_tongue:

I loved Breaking Bad, probably one of my favorite shows ever. I remember Kondie first told me about it and I thought “wtf I don’t wanna watch some druggie meth show.” I used to like The Walking Dead, but that show has really gone downhill. Right now I’m watching Gurren Lagann (I think that’s how you spell it) and well, the very least I can say is that the show is interesting.

I don’t really watch much tv,
:shrug:
but…
when I do, it’s usually family guy, simpsons or american dad.

Who the fuck watches TV?

I don’t watch TV, but I torrent a few TV Series, namely: Breaking Bad (Finished it though), Game of Thrones, Suits, Adventure Time, Lost, Heroes.

watch dr who

I’ve been meaning to get into Dr. Who.

Honestly I don’t even have cable, I see no point of it. I pirate everything I watch.

Elementary and Agents of SHIELD

I got into watching that! It’s not too bad…ish

I just like Agent Coulson :smiley:

My big TV Shows I liked was the orginal A-Team and warehouse 13.

I finished Gurren Lagann. Ending was sad :frowning:

Warehouse 13 is awesome. How about dat Lost Girl, tho?