ughh

Here are my reasons for fuck that:
1: Spinal fluid is final
2: My doctors would have failed at numbing me properly
3: Fuck that, not gonna risk paralysis to find out what causing my migraines.

they could do a blind trail with high spinal fluid pressure meds…if its not that, no problems they take you off the meds, if it IS that, the migraines will mostly stop.(they started me out at 500mg a day (250 morning, 250 night of actazolamide, then upped it to 500 twice a day, then 750, then 1000, at 1000 my migraines stopped completely cept if i miss a dose)

I chose to run the gauntlet with med after med, until the gabapentin finally worked.

The headaches are probably from stress. Only headaches I get are dehydration and when I smack my head on stuff.

That happens when you read Opshon’s posts, right?

Nah. When my wife leaves the cabinets open at night.

Could also be the sunlight. When I’m driving, and the sun is beaming into my eyes I get a headache from it after awhile.

Don’t stare directly into the sun, it’s bad for your health. Main issue for everyone with headaches is because they drink less water than the body needs. Drinking a coke is not the same as drinking a bottle of water!

I have to drink a lot of water to compensate for all the coffee I drink at work. If I wouldn’t I would have massive headaches when I come home from work.

I’m going to try that water idea, but I think I drink enough water anyway… but still lol

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/water/NU00283

idk, my headaches are mostly in the back of my left eye btw

Could be sinus’s then. Most likely migraines though.

same headache for over 24 hours now…

if its that bad, goto a damned doctor or emergancy room if the pain gets unbareable

I bet he might have cluster headaches.

Why don’t you get a personal doctor, they are more effective than going to a full-out hospital. I use one, I’m perfectly fine day in day out, Work out, go on walks, ride a bike, eat correctly. Get your vitamin A, 100% beta cerotine if possible considering this is the most potent and effect type, it’s required for other vitamins to work as well as Omega-3’s

Eat more fish, or take Fish-Oil and Flax-Oil. Get your vitamins daily, drink 8-10 cups of water daily. Stretch, but warm up your body first (50 jumpin jacks or run around the block warms up muscles) or you can damage your nerves, warm down after (cool-down xd same as warm up) Take a cold bath with bath salts, may want your bath to have Jets or it will be barely effective (Good on spinal cord) Wear some sort of support in your shoes such as Dr.Shoels or w/e it is called, adds support which helps your spine (If you walk around alot) Get a new bed every 10 years, don’t go cheap on a mattress either. Stop stressing as well, that’s a big cause, avoid Valerian Root, try to take Garjunka (Good for your brain’s blood-flow) There is loads of things that could help, study health or take a class xD