Unable to login to listserver

Listserver is accessible, however, its claiming username/password to be wrong. Considering I managed to login a short while ago (after the forums had come back up), I'm wondering what the issue is, and felt the need to flag up a topic incase the issue is widespread.

Re: Unable to login to listserver

Well the Listserver is probably under going a change in format types.
We changed from a vB Database to Simple Machines. The listserver probably isn't compatable yet, I can't log in either :stuck_out_tongue:

Fair enough, just found it odd how it worked just after the switch to SMF, and now its not working. Figured it was probably due to the change of db format but mehhh.

Well, I kept the VB database on so people could play. But I've now fixed so it reads from the SMF database. People should no longer have problems with logging in. Please report any further errors.

i cant play too D:

Nope :[

Atleast tell us what Error you're having o_o

Does it give a warning message? Like… “MySQL Database is Busted” “Your Password is wrong” “Connection Timed out” “You are banned!”

If it fails to connect instantly, it means you haven't put listserver.graal.in in your arrays2.dat (replace all websites with listserver.graal.in for good measure, keep the port 14922 the same.)

For some reason for me listserver.graal.in will not work, but as soon as I add graal.eevul.org to the list it loads fine, hope this helps.

I can still get the list server on the graal client, and I got my servers listed for about a day using graal.eevul.org port 14900, but now it wont work at all on either that, port 14922, or listserver.graal.in ports 14900 or 14922.

ip is 81.170.153.236

Putting in the IP directly with port 14900 or port 14922 does not make any difference… It may be some bizarre issue that has developed on my end out of nowhere for no reason. It also seems other things wont connect right even though VNC and Apache still work fine…

Suddenly, I can't seem to log in anymore. RC and the client both say my account/password is wrong. I've used all the different arrays2.dat data listed on the boards, and nothing works.

Since Reborn moved to graal.in, My account has worked. I'm not sure when it started, since I haven't played in about 2-3 weeks, but I can only seem to log onto the boards

Either change your password (or set it again) on the Forums making sure it has no 'special characters', or make sure you have and not just 'graal.in'

Thanks, that worked