Val backup?

Anyone have a valikorlia backup they can give me, from when they had that overworld thing where you get small when your on it and press A or whatever to enter villages or caves, like in a traditional RPG

___Merged doublepost__________________

im playing FF9 again on my psp and im getting inspired by the world of Gaia, i wanna make it into a PW but without the heavy rpg elements, like, i want the OW to be like how it is in FF9 but i dont want level gaining and shit, it would be more classicy when your in the actual towns/dungeons

no not like zodiac

DUDE THEY HAVE IT FOR PSP?!

DO WANT. DO WANT. DO WANT. DO WANT. DO WANT. DO WANT. DO WANT. DO WANT. DO WANT. DO WANT. DO WANT. DO WANT. DO WANT. DO WANT. DO WANT. DO WANT. DO WANT. DO WANT. DO WANT. DO WANT. DO WANT. DO WANT. DO WANT. DO WANT. DO WANT. DO WANT. DO WANT. DO WANT. DO WANT. DO WANT. DO WANT. DO WANT. DO WANT. DO WANT. DO WANT. DO WANT. DO WANT. DO WANT. DO WANT. DO WANT. DO WANT. DO WANT. DO WANT. DO WANT. DO WANT. DO WANT. DO WANT. DO WANT.

Anyway I don’t have it.

Shouldnt be too hard to re-create, I would use custom movement, and triggeractions set on the A key to tell the player where to warp to. Hit me up with some graphics and when I next have time I might do that for ya.

im using a CFW psp to play it Yenairo, and i dunno about custom gfx for the OW… i was thinkin just make the player really tiny and move slower while on it

:o sup Skoopa

spooon, wuddup bruh

Ah, figures. Mods. Teaches me to get my hopes up.

ya boy skoooooopaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa