What my girlfriend got me for Christmas!

After watching me spend so many hours ignoring her for something else she finally decided to embrace it. This is what she got me for Christmas. Very thoughtful. I love coffee and Graal!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3296[/ATTACH]

Lovely, I wish My girlfriend would be this thoughtful! :wink:

She couldn’t have tiled you a level first? Still a great mug though.

Sweet coffee cup. Any idea where she had it made? I have several ideas that would be cool for a coffee cup.
You’re lucky to have a girlfriend that’s not a totally self absorbed bitch, you should hang on to her and give her some time and love every now and then.
I once had one myself, but I was always the one buying nice things and she never got or did anything nice for me. anything nice I ever did only seemed to fuel her hatred and disdain for me.

She had it done through a company called Printable Memories. She hopped on my computer while I was at work andgot pics1, cut it up so it’d fit nicely on the mug and sent the image to them.

My girlfriend is super cool. She always does nice things for me. She even built a level with the editor once (she used lava tiles - so brave). I am always aware of those things and try to give as much as I get.

Way to ruin a perfectly good thread you asshat spambot…
Why can’t these idiots understand that their threads make no sense and nobody is going to buy their garbage…
The only way I’ve found to stop these jerks is to either block over half the worlds IP addresses mostly these spambots originate from infected botted computers in europe, asia, africa and some of south america. Not an option since this community comes from everywhere. Or to implement a captcha or verification system so hard it’s difficult for real people to read and scares away real people… the third option would be to have mods patrolling 24/7 and banning the class C ip ranges of the spammers as they pop in. If you run a HTTP server and any kind of forum, blog or postable system you quickly realize what a pain in the arse these 3rd world spamming morons can be…

I was reading that spam post as if a member I knew posted it. Got me real confused.

Sweet mug

Aww it’s lovely,you’re lucky to have a girlfriend like that!

That is so awesome, I must admit I’m a bit jealous!

Next year, ask her for a lifetime Classic account.