Why I love spoon

This is my coming out as to how much I am obsessed with everything to do with spooon, I obsessively love him. My favorite wet dream is to wear his briefs.
He’s so sexy when he says he dislike people that I get rushes in my head.
I admire him and I hope he will be president of the united states because he’s so intelligent and everybody should have a poster depicting him in their house. Like the modern day jesus but better, spooon is the way to enlightenment.

I DESPERATLY LOVE YOU SPOOON.

Spooon is like Jesus but kind of an asshole

I feel the same way, expect about Ricky Martin.

I feel the same way about Tupac

I’m annoyed.

I was hoping for a better spooon reply

WHATEVER I STILL LOVE HIM, MY GREATEST AMBITION IS TO HAVE DINNER WITH HIM AND HAVE HIM LET ME TAKE WITH ME A COUPLE OF HIS HAIRS SO I CAN SMELL THEM ALL DAY TO COMFORT MYSELF THAT HE EXISTS

___Merged doublepost__________________

THEY SHOULD MAKE “EAU-DE-SPOOON”

You’re annoying.

You might just get the most neg reps any GR user has ever had

I’m partaking in the rep spreading revolution, pushing spooon into giving everyone rep and influencing everyone’s self esteem positively.

I’ve been giving the same people rep before you were even active on these forums.

As far as I’ve noticed there’s a very specific group of people that Spooon reps, the majority of them don’t shitpost, and i’m pretty sure he just feels bad for the ones that do. COLOR="#FFF0F5"[/COLOR]

Nope. You just constantly post the kind of shit that annoys me.

They so lucky, and I can’t even get a hug from u :’(

Leave spooon alone already

He asked me to post something good.

You failed

The positivity of this group is overwhelming, I feel so snug.

dylan took a break with his shit-posting and you just hopped right in to fill the gap.

I’ve reached my maximum shitpost level, it’s time for 2ndwolf to carry on the legacy.