Xeraxtor's Back

The most progressive and new up to date server is back!! Xeraxtor is revived muahahahaha
We need staff again tho, and we also need images like heads and such… e-mail [email protected] for info and to send apps and images

Re: Xeraxtor’s Back

looking good, Xero. I happen to be a fan of the Era style, I am anxiously looking forward to seing what Xeraxtor will be like once you get it up and running. ::slight_smile:

I can contribute when I have extra time when I'm not working on Xoria PW. Just talk to me later.

can someone post a link the tileset this server is using, I dont have it and the server wont give it to me (I see screwed up tiles that just turn into blackness if I change level)

The tileset acts weird. It loads quickly for me (ie, the download), but when walking accross the overworld it would switch back to pics1 on various levels. Spend time in the game and it all begins to work properly though.

The tiles I see are all black when I try to come on the server so it's not playable for me, unfortunately!

yo what up!!!1 this is Zodoku aka opshon u know and ive been helping on this server by providing files
Xero did link give them to you?