Zephyr Scythe

well, someone mightve already made this script, pretty sure it does no damage but, it looks cool, make sure u have the files too, the png and ganis (the script is quite simple too) and this was a modified script of another script, but it has huge changes, the old script was like 50 lines and didnt even work because your character is holding nothing, i spent an hour tweaking around with it to make it this, ENJOY

if (playertouchsme) toweapons Zephyr Scythe;
if (weaponfired) {

setplayerprop #P2,zodiac_zephyrscythe.png;
setplayerprop #P3,zodiac_zephyrscythe.png;
replaceani sword,zodiac_scytheattack;
replaceani walk,zodiac_scythewalk;
replaceani idle,zodiac_scytheidle;
setsword #1,3;
setlevel2 credit.nw,27,21;}
if(weaponfired){
setplayerprop #P2,#s(client.swordimg);
setplayerprop #P3,#s(client.swordimg);
setsword #1,3;
}

:wink: if it works for u just post a reply below (no it probably doesnt work in editor)

Form my experience changing sword ganis only works if everyone is using the same gani rather than sword.gani

Allow me to exclaim! …Zodiac ganis are not as popular here on GR than Zodiac itself, no matter how cool they look.
That said, enjoy your flawed popsicle. [/trolled]

Well this is like the first complicated script I actually made >:O give me a chance and didn’t u leave?

I noticed you call weapon fired twice, why? oO

Why not just learn keypressed and make a real combat system, it’s easy to make a basic one if you know the right commands.

no one leaves reborn, and this script is far from complicated.
Also you did it wrong… Ive done this enough on the forums so people should know but they just dont get it >.<, because i got nothing better to do heres a cleaned up version of your code.

if (playertouchsme) toweapons Zephyr Scythe;
if (weaponfired){
  this.inuse=1-this.inuse;
  if (this.inuse==0){
    setplayerprop #P2,zodiac_zephyrscythe.png;
    setplayerprop #P3,zodiac_zephyrscythe.png;
    setani zodiac_scytheidle,;
    setsword ,3;
    setlevel2 credit.nw,27,21;
  }
  else {
    replaceani walk,walk;
    replaceani idle,idle;
    setsword ,0;
    setani idle,;
  }
}

This might be wrong, I might have forget some stupid little thing but yer I think this is what you want… Also use triggeractions, if your gunna copy zod ganis might as well copy there scripting method as well :expressionless:

It was hard for me I’m a noon
Ps move this thread to the npcs section it doesn’t deserve to be in the show case ;(

This makes my hud thread which had a drop down q menu look okay in comparison. You should be ashamed >:|

Noooo im not flaming, im just saying… Pweez dont give me an infraction mr mod

anyways im not gonna copy their scripting method, the point of making a server is trying to be as original as the owner can be, in my case, im not very original and im a bad gfx, gat and nat. im gonna thank you since u took your time to try to help me :3

This thread… -__-