Zombie Server Feedback

WOO! Tried to get on Zombies and ended up on Bomber Arena!

I thought you were scared of zombies, you homo!

I am scared of zombies :[

i have no idea why but something is messed up with the gserver , that’s why i made the post about server hosting . the only problem is Stowen had the server made and i have no idea who or where it is being hosted from . i thought it was one of joey’s server’s but it’s aparently not . for now ill be hosting it on Dev_Loakey till the problem is resolved .

Meh, restarted Bomber Arena again, just incase.

Hey, Shithead, make your own images don’t steal my old ass Area GUI to make your GUI you guise. That shit pisses me off you say you will IP ban users from your server, well I’ll IP-Ban you for using my images how about that. Hey I’ll even clone your crap server in less than a day WITH working systems.

This is … Graal.

@Danger, I thanked it though I didn’t watch it. I got the Zombie Survival Guide. :slight_smile: It’s actually a good read.

see this is why that message exist . because right now i could be working on my gui images , but i have to deal with this bullshit . mainly due to this argument bs im dealing with . the funny thing is , THERE IS NO GUI YET !!! i just started the gui a few days ago and i haven’t finished making the gui image out of the default state image . anything on the server right now is there for testing purposes . seeing as your not that fond of me or my server , please feel free to stay to fuck away from both of us and not talk to me . have a nice fucking day . in addition try these …

Hush bacon your server will die soon, remove mah image or I make a better version of your server called Loakey is Bacon.

it’s this kind of communism that pisses me off . i done said they are temporary . frankly i don’t think your capable of making or a server or you would have made one already . as i already said i am making my own image’s and i just finished it yesterday afternoon , i just swapped them out a few minutes ago . by the by , how do you plan on ip banning people from using any images ? that image is all over the place and at this very moment your just being retarded . so go ahead , threaten me some fucking more you bitch ass tyrant . stop fucking talking and do it or shut the fuck up .:eek:

For everyone else - All images i make are free to use by anyone , anywhere for any use . So long as you are not Twiggy . I don’t give a fuck if you rename them , edit them , claim them as your own or even draw a giant fucking dick on em and post em all over the internet , do what you will and enjoy .

LoakeyRonso is totally MysticalNinja.

I believe in respecting the artists.

Seriously they are exactly alike. HOW CAN NOBODY ELSE SEE THIS!?

Wouldn’t know. It warps me to Bomber Arena every time I try to get on.

not my fault! I reset numberous times :open_mouth:

GRAAAWR! Stop ignoring me!!

yes , there was a post about it being hosted on Dev_LoakeyRonso as who ever is hosting the Zombie server is currently un-aware that it is screwed . also i have no idea who is hosting it . i have messaged Stowen about it and am awaiting an answer .

@Beholder - i do respect the artist’s , but when an image is named after a server how are you suppose to know who made it . also why should i go through all the trouble of tracking down the creator of an image you don’t intend to use in the first place . frankly I’ve spent weeks working on various different images for the server and got tired of image work so i decided to take a break and script a bit instead . seeing that i didn’t have an image made yet i choose to use one out of the webgifs so i could test a gui script i had in my head , then all i had to do is swap out the images and bits of the code . I already had an image half done when this started . This whole thing could have been avoided tho if people would just approach you and talk about it like you were face to face rather then screaming obscenities while they spit in your face and hide behind a computer screen .

HE IS MYSTICALNINJA!!! HE HAS RETURNED UNDER A NEW ALIAS! FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU–!!!

___Merged doublepost__________________

They have the same IPs! YEAH! Fuck you guys! I was right! SUUUUC IT!!

to return you have to leave , and beholder already knew this but didn’t see the need to make a big deal out of it . hmmmm …

I enjoy pissing people off. Namely, you.