3.) Phoenix Open

Hey sweet dudes,

We are going to be opening Phoenix in its entirety. If you remember, during our Beta release players were boxed in to essentially the areas of the first few quests and the main town. Our Beta release was intended to help us bust bugs. And to a large degree it did that. I think we found a good majority of them. Then things really got Graal-y and Tric and I had to do big kid things with our lives and we never moved much past it.

We’re dedicated to moving forward (albeit at a Graal’s pace), but we could always use some help. So, we are opening up the map for you all to explore and check out (read:break) what other stuff we have.

I will admit: it’s mostly empty of content. HOWEVER, there are:

• A shit load of levels to explore painstakingly tiled by me. Look at them. Some of them are actually nice. This includes three new towns (two actually have interiors…).
  • Roughly 7 additional Quests
  • Kewl Items
  • I think a mini game maybe
  • A mining job

We’d like your input, for you to spot and post bugs, and any help you’d like to give.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3915[/ATTACH]

If people see npcs become invisible or similar behaviour this is because certain files didn’t survive the backup and are probably missing. Please make note of the level and the npc and notify either me or the mollusk. I’ll award you a bug busting point :stuck_out_tongue:

ayy
what about player houses? Do you do those?

I have a script similar to beholder’s furniture system. We were going to let players buy houses from an estate agent in game.

That code that kept people out of restricted areas isn’t working too well. Or at all.

Beta bounds have been disabled so you can explore the full map.

At least put up some that block off places where you get stuck, incomplete areas, and blank levels.

I’m not aware of places that require such attention(it’s a massive map…), make a list and get it to me or the mollusk, the map is free to roam because of such instances.

Quite a few of you have been on already. It would be most beneficial to receive any feedback from you all: things you liked, didn’t like, noticed, questions, etc. Thanks!

Additionally, there is this guy in the main building:

He will erase any quest progress and quest items you have. So that, in case you have already started an account and have made some progress, forgot what you were doing, and want to play some of the quests again you can wipe your account and start anew.

Additionally, there is this guy in the main building:

He will erase any quest progress and quest items you have. So that, in case you have already started an account and have made some progress, forgot what you were doing, and want to play some of the quests again you can wipe your account and start anew.

How do I get out of the butterfly place?

Thanks for reporting, now resolved.