http://www.nintendo.co.jp/n10/conference2010/3ds/lineupMovHigh.html
Don’t know anyone saw it so…
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/n10/conference2010/3ds/lineupMovHigh.html
Don’t know anyone saw it so…
It seems clunky. I already sometimes press buttons on the DS Lite that I dont want to, also, this is actual proof that they are releasing OOT.
Do want.
Me too, but I am not paying 300 bucks for it. I have seen the 3D TVs and they dont work for me, so If it is gonna be like that…
I want Reviews when it comes out. I will think about it. FFS the fanboys can suck me.
Are you a cyclops?
I don’t know, I poked an eye out last year and I didn’t feel it, much less notice anything…
Nah, J/K to be honest, I think I was standing too close.
You always stand too close. Back up and give me some personal space.
acekard3DS anyone?
Get off its dick Yenairo!
shut up optional