A few tips!

Things that will not make the forums better

1. Bad posts
  2. Whining about bad posts (this is a bad post)
  3. Whining about bad posters (this is also a bad post)

Things that will make the forums better

1. Ignoring bad posts
  2. Making good posts
  3. Being a good poster

There, now I’m sure this isn’t too hard to figure out!
Have a nice day.

everyone listen to gllt. lets all really try hard to ignore the bad posts.

gllt isn’t trying to ignore bad posts. He reads mine.

Plus, how/what is a good poster?

^that is a bad post

yeah and you should have ignored it. keep practicing.

I want a legit guideline for how to make a “good post,” since people say this shit and never can provide one.

Step 1. lern2spell

1)Always think before posting, do you really need to reply!?
2)If yes to 1 plan your response, how will it be interpreted, etc…
3)Write your response
4)Check for spelling and grammatical errors
5)Post

the problem is people are starting to use this as a chat room. go to irc if you want to chat.

There is no rulez 2 posting on the Internetz.

Fine, a few more tips.

Don’t be self righteous. You’re not better than anyone. Stop it.
I don’t care what the other poster said about you.
Don’t reply just because you can.
I DON’T CARE WHAT THE OTHER POSTER SAID ABOUT YOU.
You can express your opinion, but it’s probably wrong, so if everyone makes a nasty comment about your opinion, ignore them, don’t reply and therefore create bad posts. AKA
I DON’T CARE WHAT THE OTHER FUCKIN POSTER SAID ABOUT YOU OR YOUR OPINION/POST/THREAD/MOTHER.

If you think you have something to contribute to a thread, post it.
If you’re just trying to be funny or popular, make sure you’re in misc or /b/, or that your comment is witty and harmless and you don’t derail the entire fuckin thread.
Don’t be afraid to start threads in misc or /b/ it’s what it’s fuckin for. Take it there. Take all the dumb bullshit there.

Take your arguments to PM, but don’t have them anywhere else, unless it’s in misc or /b/.

DO NOT TAKE YOUR ARGUMENTS INTO OTHER THREADS.
DO NOT START ARGUMENTS IN OTHER THREADS.

STOP.

Don’t post angsty whiny bitchy comments.

Oh and here comes the most important part are you ready???

STOP TRYING TO ‘TROLL’

[COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=7][U][I][B]
You’re not funny.

STOP
STOP
STOP
STOP
STOP
[/B][/I][/U][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Everyone just please stop being a tryhard troll, you really don’t know what that word means.

Haven’t all my posts that pissed you off lately been in misc for the most part? O_o

No

I too dislike drama.

I’m pissed off at lots of peoples posts, but I’m gonna stop posting about it now that I’ve made my point clear.

Because whining about bad posts is a bad post.

Just, try and pretend this is a community where you have friends and you discuss your opinions with each other, in agreement or not, civilly unless in some places set aside to do in an uncivil manner for that reason, and also as a place to just share information you find interesting, funny, or something else with each other.

Not a place to try and be the funnier poster, better troll, or bitch and whine about shit. If you’re gonna do those things, y’know, make a thread for them.
But… don’t interject it into every other thread. And keep it to as few threads as possible, even in Misc or /b/. Because no one wants to see What’s New and it be a bunch of people bitching at each other threads.

Try and post something constructive in normal threads. Critique, if desired by the artist, on their LAT work, a music video in the music thread, suggest a game in the proper subforum, etc

Use the forum for… what it’s designed for. Come on.

I thought I already was doing that shit, there haven’t been any threads that I can actually contribute to (hence not posting in them, go look if you want…) other than in misc (which is the place where there are no rules).

Plus the only reason I bs around you guys is cuz you’re all my bros.

Some people don’t want to be bsed, sis.

I stole all of gllt’s awards.

how the fuck are you the most popular o_0